part one:the news

You are a goddess of planet 2-a and you need to go mcu to save your own planet,but what happens when you get there will change your life forever.///
It was an early morning when one of the royal subjects woke you sooner than usual "your highness your parents are expecting you in the dining hall" she said as she peered through your door only to find you staring out the rather large window in your room,you loved the window you adored that you can see all the people of your kingdom and how they go about their days. "okay i'll be down in a moment" you say as you dismiss the subject,you get dressed in the appropriate apparel for the event she called you for. Usually your clothes are picked for you but today was a different day you put on a long dress that was straight and lose but tight fitting (it can be whatever color you'd like) and went into the dining hall.

your mother and father were in their usual seats as your mother began to speak "good morning dear,you look lovely" she said with a smile "thank you" you said back with the same expression,your father looked worried so you began to examine his face to see if you were wrong but he did in fact look nervous before you can ask he said "You will have to go to another planet-another earth i shall say" there was a confused look on your face and he continued "that charm you wear is no emerald it is an infinity stone and they are coming to get it and if you're in another planet they won't find you" you could not form a sentence after the news you just received. YOU have an infinity stone?

Your mother gave you a necklace when you were born and you were old enough to understand she told you that it was very important to her and that you must never lose it.You wore this gem all the time in the shower,during training,to balls and all sorts of events,why would that give it to you? You had many custom bracelets and necklaces made to fit the stone so you could wear it on any occasion. You were not the only child so that made you wonder why you had to go to another earth and not one of your more "skilled" siblings you had a sister who was 3 years younger and a brother who was 5 years older,you knew he wasn't going to be fond that you were chosen to go somewhere since you and your siblings were competitive and always trying to beat each other at something.

the room sat quietly for a moment then you began "why can't brother go instead of me?" you say it was the fear of leaving talking,you would usually be trilled you were chosen to do something for once
Your father was very protective of his children you and your sister weren't allowed to fight in wars and battles only help the injured and protect your kingdom so when you heard this you didn't know what else to say "He is needed here,you are our only option,understand?" your father said with a lack of the dominance he usually held you agreed because of that you knew he didn't want you to go so you accepted it and took it as determination to do everything he was about to say like your life depended on it,it did and so did your kingdom abs your planet as well .If you didn't go all the planets wouldn't align abs they would be destroyed and it'd be the end of 5 worlds
There were 5 earths.

part 2coming 💗💗