"Yea . I can't understand why they always fighting . For me , they are so cute . I swear ." Jhope said and we chuckled .

"I have a crush at Y/N and the teacher got it . You serious ?!" Jimin shout and we laughed look at his face like a 3 years old kid .

"You guys want anything ?" I ask them .

"No it's okay ." They said in same time .

After a few hours i go back home but i was drunk .

"Yea . Do you see my bag ? Do you see my bag ?" I kick the door and i was singing .

"They all already sleep ?" I ask alone . I saw they all was sleep at couch .

I go upstairs with a wine at my hand . I was going to my room but i hear something from Y/N's room .

"Today you sleep at your room yea ?" Y/N ask someone .

"No ! I want cuddle !" It's Namjoon .

"Please ." Y/N want to sleep alone .

"Hmm . Okay . But promise me . Tomorrow after i come back from work you must hug me !" Namjoon said in baby voice .

"I promise ." Y/N said . Then i hear Namjoon footstep to go out so i run to stairs , make sure he didn't see me . He go to his room and closed the door . I was really drunk .

I go to Y/N's room and i open the door . She was so sexy at all !

I go in her room and her face got confused .

"Hey Taehyung . Why ?" She ask .

"Nothing . Just want to sleep with you ." I said in drunk voice .

"Tae . You okay ? You're drunk ?!" She shout but not too loud .

"I always drunk when i see your beautiful face Y/N ." I said and sit next to her .

"Erm . Tae . Can you go ? I want to sleep ." She push me softly .

"Why ? Don't you like me ? I want to have a sex with you ." I said and kiss her roughly .

"Tae ! Stop it !" She push me .

"No . I'm horny !" I said and my hand go to her breasts .

"Tae stop !" She shout .

"I want to fuck you , Y/N ." I said and laughed .

"Tae ! Fuck !" I suddenly heard someone voice . It's Namjoon . He push me hardly until i felt .

End Taehyung POV

Namjoon POV

I just want to sleep but suddenly i heard a girl voice . She shouting . It's Y/N !

"Tae stop !" She shouting .

I go to her room quickly and open the door . I saw Taehyung already shirtless .

"I want to fucked you , Y/N ." He said and laughed . I was so mad .

"Tae ! Fuck !" I push him hardly . Then the others come .

"What is going on ?!" Jin ask .

"Tae ! What you do ?!" I shout and hug Y/N . She was crying .

"Y/N . Shhh . I'm here ." She hug me back .

"Taehyung ! What you do ?! I asking you again !" I shout and push him hardly again .

"Namjoon . Calm down . What he do ?" Jimin hold my shoulders .

"I don't know . I saw him shirtless with Y/N at here . He said he want have a sex with Y/N ." I said and punch Taehyung .

"Namjoon ! Stop !" Jung kook pull me .

"Y/N . What happened ?" Suga ask .

"H-he want to ." Y/N said in weak tone . She crying .

"Want what ?" Jin ask .

"R-raped ." Y/N answer .

"Raped ?!" They all shocked .

"You crazy ?!" I punch Taehyung again .

Taehyung just laughed .

"What are you laughing at ?!" Suga shout .

"She was so sexy . She already have a sex with Namjoon . So can i ?" He laughed again .

"Taehyung !" I want to punch him again but they all pull me quickly .

"He was drunk , Namjoon . Calm down ." Jungkook said .

"I don't care !" I shout again .

Jimin pull Taehyung to bathroom and washed him face many times .

"Taehyung . Wake up !" Jimin shout .

"Yes ?" He said like nothing happened .

"You already not drunk ?" Jimin ask .

"N-no ." Taehyung answer .

"Why you look so mad ?" Taehyung ask .

"You ask me why we look so mad ?! You just want to raped Y/N !" Jimin shout . They are fighting .

I was hugging Y/N as she hug me back .

"N-no ! Tell me that's not true !" Taehyung shout .

"It's true , Taehyung . Y/N shout and we all asking her why . She said you was want to raped her ." Jhope said in mad tone . He just quiet because he was so shocked and mad .

"N-no ! N-no ! I know she is Namjoon's girlfriend . Why would i ?" He said .

"Sorry . I was drunk okay ?" He said sorry and hug Jimin .

"Not me . You need to said sorry to both of them ." Jimin point to me and Y/N .

"Y-Y/N . I'm sorry okay . I was drunk ." Taehyung said and hold Y/N's hand . She just quiet .

"N-namjoon . I'm sorry . I didn't know what i'm doing ." Taehyung look at me .

"Save your fucking sorry !" I push him .

"Just get out guys ." I said with a calm voice .

"O-okay ." Jin answer and they pull Taehyung . They leave .

"Y/N . You okay ?" I ask . She still crying and she didn't look at me .

"Hey baby . Look at me ." I turn her body .

"Baby . Look . I love you okay ? I will protect you . If something happened again to you , tell me . I will protect you . I'm sorry because I leave you and sleep at my room okay ?" I try to make her calm down . She hug me tightly .

"Namjoon . Please don't leave me . You are my safe place !" She said and crying a lot .

"I-i know . I'm sorry okay ?" I brake the hug and stare at her .

"Okay . Like this . Tomorrow we will leave this house and we stay at your house okay ?"
I said .

"Okay ." She answer and hug me .

"Can you hug me until i felt asleep ? I feel so safe when you hug me ." She said .

"Ofc . I will hug you until tomorrow morning ." I said and we cuddle .

End Namjoon POV