13 || Together again

Beginne am Anfang

They all smiled at each other before the guards walked up to Hades. "Oh. Yeah." He said as they cuffed his hands again.

Mal sighed as she looked at Hades being dragged away. But before they could get too far, Mal went after them.

"Dad." She said causing the guards and Hades to stop and turn around. "I'm gonna have to miss you all over again." She said on the verge of tears.

"Thanks for the glimpse of the sun." Hades said before turning around. All the guards dragged him back out, but before he could he gave Mal his ember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hey guys why does it seem so bright all of a sudden?" I asked as I looked at everyone in the Chip Shoppe. I exchanged glances with both Uma and Harry before heading out the doors. "What the hell." I mumbled to myself as I held Harry's hand.

"My plan." Uma said as we walked over to the edge of the isle. I started giggling when I saw a bridge form and make it's way to Auradon. "Come on!" I exclaimed as I grabbed Harry and Uma's hand and pulling them to the balcony.

(Mal)

It's time to bring it together. Time for a brand-new start.

(Uma)

We're gonna put it in mo-o-otion. Break down what keeps us apart. 

(Mal)

No more, no division, we down. New team, got the vision, unite. 

(Uma)

United we stand, now we're living marching. In the light, one-two, one-two, like.

(Mal & Uma)

I see you. You see me. Imperfect. Perfectly. Face to face we can see clearly our similarities, like. Day and night. Wrong or right. We come together for a good time. 

(Everyone)

We're gonna break this down. We're gonna rock the town. Everyone all around. Let's be whoever like this. Stronger together like this.

(Uma)

Believing in second chances.

(Celia)

And we're all starting today! 

(Harry)

Marching on in a new land.

(Everyone)

Our world's a better, a better place. 

(Evie)

Welcome the addition, new love. 

(Carlos)

Unity, new beginning for us.

(Jay)

Harmony, that's the mission, marching.

(Everyone)

In the light, one-two, one-two, like. I see you. You see me. Imperfect, perfectly. Face to face we can see clearly our similarities, like.

Day and night. Wrong or right. We come together for a good time. We're gonna break this down. We're gonna rock the town. Everyone all around. Just be whoever like this. Stronger together like this. We reunited like this. 

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down. Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down. Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down. Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down. Down

We're gonna break this down. Break this down. We're gonna rock the town. Ooh, we're gonna rock. Everyone all around. Just be whatever like this. Stronger together like this. We're reunited like this.

We're gonna break this down. Come on, we gotta break it down. We're gonna rock the town. Come on! Everybody. Everyone all around. Just be whoever like this. Stronger together like this. We're reunited like this. Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down.

I started giggling as I held onto Mal. "So what made you change your mind?" I asked as we walked to the edge of the bridge.

"You and dad. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let my remaining family members live on the isle while I'm here in Auradon. It isn't right." I just smiled and let out a small chuckle. "Well I'm glad you came through Mal." I said with a smile.

I sighed and turned around to see Audrey look at Harry. "Excuse me Mal I need to take care of something." She raised an eyebrow at me as I ran over to where Audrey and Harry are. "Hi." I heard her say as Harry caught her.

"Sorry, but he's taken." I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Right of course. Sorry (y/n)." She said as she bowed to me before walking away. "Ugh, back to Chad again." I heard Audrey mumbled to herself making me chuckle.

 "Jealous love?" Harry asked making me scoff. "I'll always be jealous of those around you, but I know that you're with me so I don't have to worry." I said as I kissed his lips.

"No you don't." He said as he kissed me back. "Come on, now." I smirked at him as I pulled him through the crowd and back over to Mal.

"Am I invited to the wedding?" I gasped once I saw dad walk up to us. I chuckled as Mal ran up to him with open arms. I looked to my right to see Harry put his arm around me and to my left to see Ben cautiously walk up to Mal and Hades. "Hi dad." Ben said as he looked at Hades.

I started giggling once I saw him motion for me to come hug him as well. "Hi dad." I said with a smile. "Well looks like I'll have to be dealing with King Ben as my son-in-law and Harry Hook as your boyfriend am I right?" I just nodded at him and kissed his cheek.

"Yup. And you won't ever be able to change it." I said as I ran back to Harry and hugged him. "Well then you better not hurt her then. Either of you." Hades said as he pointed at both Ben and Harry. "You hurt my daughters in any way, you'll be answering to me. Do I make myself clear?" Hades said as he looked at them.

I just started laughing along with Mal as they both gulped and nodded their heads. "Come on Mal let's go." I said as I gestured her to follow me. "Way ahead of you (y/n)."

*A/n: Hey guys this is the end of this little Descendants series. I hoped you liked it. No I won't be making anymore. This is it. Well... bye now! ~ Author ^-^