CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Começar do início

Cory shakes his head. "Ohh, I've been on these kind of trips before. We made our plans, we had our blueprints. Well, you know what's gonna happen to all of your little teenage plans?" He does a 'no' gesture with his arms. "Nothin'!"

Primrose raises her eyebrows, tilting her head to the side. "And why is that?"

"Because I am going to be your chaperone," Cory replies. "And I will be doggin' you every step like a dog."

Maya tilts her head to the side. "What makes you think we're like that, Matthews?"

Cory gestures to Yogi and Darby. They were sitting at the same desk and Yogi was on Darby's lap. After Cory was told that the couple goes by Yoby now he said he wasn't worried about them and said that they were forever. He continues on with saying that it's the three-headed creeping triangle between Riley, Maya, and Lucas that won't die which concerns him. The three teens then asked why he have to bring that up, each of them saying a different part of the question.

Cory replies with that the triangle is going to the great outdoors and said that they're going to need some great chaperones. Maya shakes her head. "We got this completly under control, Matthews." She points at herself. "My human nature is completly under control and there's nothin' or nobody who could ever change that." 

Then Joshua Matthews, Riley's uncle and Cory's younger brother, walks into the room with a smile on his face. "Hey, kiddies."

Maya nervously giggles, looking down at her desk. "I'm wrong." She looks back at Josh with a wide smile. "You're my chaperone."

Josh nods in response, crossing his arms. "I invited him." Topanga informed the class as she walked into the room.

Maya grins at her. "I love you!"

Topanga smiles at the class. "I'm coming too."

Cory points at his wife with a smile on his face. "I invited her. I'm smart."

Topanga crosses her arms, looking at the class. "We'll be watching over you."

"My name's Josh and I'll be with you all day and all night, so no monkey business." Just after Josh said that Maya pretended to act like a monkey. Primrose looked at her with amusement. She wasn't for sure how this skin trip was going to go, but she did know it was going to be interesting.

****

When they get to the ski lodge the first thing that happened was Riley falling off of the bus as she got off. Which in result got her a sprained ankle and so now she has to wear an ankle brace. "When is our first hike, dreamboat?" Smackle asked Josh as she walked in the ski lodge along with Farkle, Primrose, and Zay.

Primrose chuckles. "Smackle, you do know who he is, right?"

"He's Maya's boing." Smackle replied.

Zay furrows his eyebrows. "Okay, then why would you call him dreamboat?"

Smackle points at Josh. "Look at him."

Primrose looks at Josh with a smile, nodding in agreement. She had to admit Josh is pretty cute. "She's right. He's a dreamboat."

Farkle looks at her with offense and scolds her. "Primrose!"

Primrose links her arm with his, looking at him with a smile. "And your my dreamboat." She told him which made him smile and blush a  bit.

"Okay, while Cory and Topanga check us in, let me welcome you to the Mount Sun Lodge." Josh said to the class. "Where we are here to turn our thoughts away from our indoor relationships and towards our relationship with the outdoors."