Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

Începe de la început

𓆉

"I say we should go to the Red Banquet." Lilia told them, while building the Bee and Boo hotel. "Then like have backup people waiting for like a rocket signaling help."

"That's in like a month and a half." Allie whined. "Dream could do anything in that time. Remember, it's not all about revenge on the Egg, it's for Tommy."

"The Egg thing has been going on for too long." The brunette girl slammed her hand on the table.

"And Dream even longer...." Ranboo spoke quietly. "You can't forget what he did.....to all of us."

"Well then, if you're so good at making decisions, how are we getting into the prison?" She snapped. "Sam won't even let me look at it for too long."

"Well Sam is your father...." Tubbo spoke up for the first time after starting planning. "Can't you do something...."

"Puffy could be able to get in—knowing that Sam knew that she was very close to Dream—so she has a reason to go in. Or-"

"I don't know!" Allie interrupted. "We don't know anything. We can't make decisions for ourselves when we don't know what we're doing."

"Allie if you would just-"

"NO. I'm done planning. I'm done." She ran out of the building, and into Tommy's house.

𓆉

Twelve days, sixteen hours, and seven minutes.

"Hey," Sam called, seeing Lilia on the Prime Path. "Lia!"

"No." She turned and started sprinting in the other direction. "No."

"HEY!" He yelled. "You can't keep running! I'm your father!"

"Oh yeah?" She whispered. Then she spun around, facing the man in the creeper mask. "In what way, in what f*cking way-"

"It's Tommy."

"What?" She whispered.

"He's back." She heard the grin in his voice.

"What do you mean?"

"The revival book is real." Sam smiled.

"But that means- what if-"

"He's back, why don't you go say hi?"

𓆉

"Tommy!?" Tubbo yelped, punching Ranboo in the process of going onto the Prime Path.

"Hey! Watch it- Tommy?" The half-enderman boy yelled.

Tommy walked down the Path as if seeing it for the first time. Glancing at every building until he stopped at one.

"Y'all are f*cking bluffing, I swear." Allie huffed. Then she saw what she'd thought was gone forever. The smile of someone she had loved. "What the hell. You're joking."

"Hi Allie." The boy greeted them. "Tubbo. Ranboo."

"If this is actually true and Sam isn't bluffing I'm going to murder a-" Lilia stopped, looking at the blond boy in front of her.

"Hey, bitch girl." Tommy grinned.

"Nice to see you, bitch boy." She greeted him.

𓆉

"So the revival book is real." Lilia repeated Sam's words. "Which means....."

"Wilbur could potentially come back." Ranboo agreed.

"But we don't want Wilbur back?" Allie confirmed.

"He's so f*cking annoying." Tommy groaned. "In the- in the dead place- we- Wilbur-"

"If you don't wanna talk about it...it's okay." Tubbo said.

"What if he revived Mexican Dream?" Lilia joked.

"Nahh, Dream hates MD."

"What if.....what if he revived Schlatt?" Tubbo asked in a scared voice.

"If he revives any of the currently dead people," Lilia started. "We're screwed."

————————————————————

hi i spent the whole day workin on a chapter to get out on my birthday so if you enjoyed, make sure to vote and comment!