Class

(Ymir's pov)

I felt a pair of eyes on me ever since Class had started but until now I had just ignored it. But the longer I felt a gaze upon me, the more I felt the urge to look at her.

I wasn't aware of what the teacher was blabbing about in the first place so once the teacher wasn't looking in the direction of where I was seated, I turned my head over to the side in the direction of where the cute blonde was sitting at.

My eyes were greeted with a pair of blue eyes that I had seen earlier. My face turned red along with hers once the both of us held eye contact even after I caught her.

Her head was resting on the desk and she peered at me with calm eyes. The eye contact didn't last long but, I got a peek of the blush that was spread across her cheeks before she turned her head away.

I moved up and leaned in closer to her now that the teacher was still fixated on the whiteboard, and whispered,

"What is Ms. Ral talking about?" I whispered.

She mumbled quietly into the sleeve of her hoodie.

"Say it again, I can't hear you.."

She turned her head around and stretched as she straightened her posture.

She rested her arms back on the desk and looked at me with a raised eyebrow and smirked.

"Don't tell me you weren't paying attention even if it's your first day?" She let out in a cocky tone.

I smirked and pulled back, slouching in my chair again. Still keeping my eyes on her.

"What, are you gonna scold me or something?"

She dropped her head & proceeded to chuckle as quietly as she could.

I could tell we were gonna be good friends.

XxX

"Ilse, tell Aunt Hange & Marco I'll be coming home a bit late today...I have after classes."

"Okay, can you pick up cat food on your way back?"

"Yeah, text me what specifically later."

I gripped the strap of my backpack and cleared my throat,

"I'm going now, Annie wants to meet in the Dining Hall."

Ilse gave me a quick 'Bye' before heading in the other direction as I went in the opposite, in the way that would lead me to the hall.

It didn't take me long to reach the hall, even if the campus was flooded with students and I almost got crushed to death. The Dining Hall was huge, it was also just as crowded as the hallways, along with a loud commotion. Finding Annie would be a challenge since she was so short and there were many other blondes wandering around. I glanced around the room, looking for her.

Finally, there she was.

She was sitting at an empty table all alone with her bag on the floor, in between her feet. I made my way over in her direction but once I got closer, she turned around and noticed me.

She wore a red jacket with a black collar, followed along with a white shirt underneath and a black cap that had some scribbled writing on it in white.

She always had the same four earrings on; three dots, two of them black, one silver, and a silver creole earring on the earlobe whilst the others were spread across the side.

Her face was the same, just like every other day. Relaxed and unbothered.

"Took you long enough."

I sat down beside her and dropped my bag beside me, on the bench.

"I almost died earlier, thanks"

"So? Can't you push through everyone? You're like a fucking giraffe anyways."

"You're smaller than like, everyone here and you're older than me." I scoffed and took the hat off of her head, putting it on.

I rolled my eyes and twirled my finger around one of the strings of my hoodie that were hovering over my hand.

"I met someone earlier today."

She bit into an apple that was placed in the palm of her hand and stared at me,

"Really?" she said with her mouth full of food.

"Disgusting & yeah, she's blonde, small, and cute."

"Is that her?" she pointed over to two tables ahead of us with the half-eaten apple in the palm of her hand.

It was her and she was sitting at the table with a small quite big group of other people.

"Yeah, it is."

"Ask her to be friends then?"

I threw my arm around her shoulders and groaned.

"I think we're already friends," I pulled my arm back.

"How come?"

"We introduced ourselves to each other after we bumped into each other this morning, we even had the same class!"

I stretched my arms out and laid my head sideways on the table, looking up at Annie who looked back down at me.

"Besides, it would be embarrassing if she turned me down."

Annie shifted and moved in closer beside me and rested her elbow on my back while taking another bite of her apple. "Got a point."

"Wheres Marco?"

"He said he made a friend so I'm assuming he's with them, Why?"

"Isn't that him?"

I raised one eyebrow and looked at her in confusion before she took off her elbow of my back and pointed over ahead of us in the same direction from earlier.

Still, with a raised eyebrow, I sat up straight and glanced over to the direction she was pointing at.

"What is he doing there?" I glanced back at her, just to be greeted with a pair of blue eyes.

"Should we head over there, An?"

"I mean, walking over there without any of them asking us to is kinda weird." She finished her apple and threw the leftovers in the garbage right next to us.

"Text him, he might ask us to meet them or something?"

I nodded and reached my hand into the front pocket of my jeans and pulled out my phone. Quickly, I opened the messaging app and searched for Marco's Contact.

Marco

Where are you?

In the Dining Hall, why?
did something happen?

Not at all. Made any friends?

Yeah! a bunch, wanna come meet them?
they're all nice!

Why not, Do you see me? I'm
waving at you.

I got up and waved over to Marco right when he peered around the room, his gaze locking on me almost instantly. He waved back over to me with a grin.

Marco

Yeah, I see you!
Come over!

I'm bringing Annie.
Read: 10:15.

"Annie, grab your bag!" I quickly put my phone back into my back pocket and leaned down, grabbing onto my Backpack.

"What did he say?" She said, Calmly.

"He invited us over, now move your ass!"
I threw my bag over my shoulder and gripped one strap.

She hurriedly got up, grabbing her bag at the same time and also throwing it over her shoulder.

"Go already!" She scolded.