^♪Chapter One; Battle♪^

I know the place where they battle is a pizza place (according to Wiki) but I just wanna say it's an arcade.

You're P.O.V:

I was walking with my brother Hunter to a arcade that just opened a week ago. My brother is 18 so he's practically an adult.

(He looks like this)

"So little sis, are you ready for the most magical place you have ever seen?!" Hunter asked

"So little sis, are you ready for the most magical place you have ever seen?!" Hunter asked. "No, I wanna go home." I said in full sarcasm.

He rolled his eyes and opened the door. "Idiots slash little sisters first." Hunter joked. We- err, I gasped at how big the arcade was. It was like a dream! "Wow! This is amazing!" I said. My big brother chuckled. "Well? Let's go play some games, sis!" Hunter said with enthusiasm.

Me and Hunter played a few games and went over to a Claw Machine. "Thanks for taking me here, bro." I thanked.

After I won a prize at the Claw Machine, a cat guy came up. He was a short, small, grey cat, he had a yellow, blue, and red colored hoodie, blue and white shoes, and jeans. "Hello, Gorgeous and Tall Gentleman. My name is Kapi and I was wondering if you would like to join me in a rap battle?" 'Kapi' said. "Sure!" I said. My brother gave Kapi a thumbs up meaning that he approves of joining.

"My name is Hunter and this is my little sister, Y/n (Your name)." Hunter explained. Kapi nodded and took us to the exit area.

Lots of people would randomly ask us for a rap battle so my brother had two microphones in his bag. Hunter handed me my microphone and we turned it on.

Boyfriend's P.O.V:

Me and Girlfriend went into the arcade again, hoping that Kapi wasn't there. Me being the rebel I am, we went through the 'exit' door...-

We saw Kapi.

"Look! He's battling another boy- and a girl?" Girlfriend said confused. "Maybe the boy and girl are siblings." I replied. "Maybe." Girlfriend replied back.

Girlfriend runs back to her car to get a boom box. She comes back and plays music and we watch.

Kapi's P.O.V:

I see the blue haired boy and the girl with the red dress walk in. Good thing I'm over her. If I remember correctly, their names are Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

Girlfriend ran to get her boom box and started playing music and stood next to Boyfriend.

The pretty girl rap battling me- wait- am I falling for ANOTHER girl? 'Stupid mind.' I thought. Anyway, the girl started first while her brother was gonna go next for the next song and then they would duet for the last song.

We were in the middle of the song and I started to feel like I was losing. She was just so good at rapping!

You're P.O.V:

Me and Kapi finished the song. It was my brother's turn. I gave my brother a thumbs up just so he knows I wish him luck. I walk near a random couple and pant since it was a long battle.

"Good job!" A blue haired male said. "Yeah! That was impressive. My boyfriend next to me battled him a week ago. The last song caused a problem but everything's good!" The girl next to him said. "Thanks. Hopefully that 'problem' wasn't that bad." I said.

I watched my brother battle Kapi until the couple told me their names and asked if we could be friends. Not gonna lie, their names are kinda odd but then those names might be nicknames. I told them my name and I said yes to their friend request and went back to watching.

I cheered on for my brother before drinking water. I notice Kapi wink at me.

'Kapi winked at me. Wait... KAPI WINKED AT ME?!!' I felt my face heat up.

"Did he just wink at you, Y/n?" Girlfriend said. I nodded slightly. I could feel Kapi smirk and look at me slightly. "Your face is kinda red- wait- don't tell me you-?" Girlfriend was cut off by my hand. (ALL HAIL THE HAND!) "SHH! And to answer your question, NO!" I said. I took my hand away as Boyfriend looked at me and Girlfriend in confusion.

'Oh gosh. I didn't notice people were also watching my brother and Kapi.' Just as I thought that, the battle ended. I got up and grabbed my microphone and started to sing and or rap.

~In The Middle Of The Song~

Kapi kept saying "meow" here and there. Not gonna lie, it was cute. 'WHAT? Okay, I just met him. I won't fall in love... Like the last time...' I thought.

My brother elbowed me slightly. More people were watching.

Kapi was slowing down the song a bit and then paused...

"MEOW!"

~Another Skip Cuz I Don't Wanna Bore You

The song ended. Me and Hunter got to know Kapi a bit. Kapi even apologized to GF and BF for- I dunno.