𝟢𝟦𝟥, HAMLET ROBS A DRUG DEALER

Start from the beginning

Watching aimlessly , Renee pressed her head against the doorframe of the vehicle. He looked so much different in whatever light he was just under with her, and she didn't like it — it was as if he were suddenly a completely different person.

" where are you going?" John B finally asked the question that all the others seemed to be afraid of, it seemed as if everyone had to walk on eggshells around him.

" yo soy justicia." JJ replied in a bad Spanish accent , which nobody seemed bothered about, more about what his following actions would be as he didn't even second guess entering the house.

Renee rolled her eyes as a small defeated exhale left her mouth, folding her arms over her chest in a defensive manner — watching the figure of her boyfriend soon disappear as he left the porch and entered the main built up area of Barry's home.

" did you glean anything from that?" Pope asked everyone — nobody replying with words but in shakes of their heads.

" I'm gonna go after him." Renee told them, beginning to walk the same JJ did only a few seconds ago — not possessing any trust in this impostor who was currently hosting itself in her boyfriends body.

" wait, I'm coming too!" John B announced, getting out of the back of the van — as much as Renee wanted to shake her head to dismiss the idea of needing backup although she didn't seem to have the energy to fight her best friend's persistence and instead nodded and just let him follow behind her.

Their combined footsteps entering the house made JJ roll his eyes whilst he continued his search for Barry's stash. Renee was the first one to step inside, the reminder of the first and only time she had been  in here making her feel even more on edge.

" yeah, so what's your plan slick?" John B spoke up, Renee too wanting to hear about this so called plan JJ had.

" well, as thou hath stealeth from us." His actions vigorous as he continued to throw around pieces of furniture that could be potentially hiding spots for god only knows what.

" we shall stealeth from ye." JJ continued, Renee rolled her eyes and scoffed at his arrogance,

" is that supposed to be Shakespeare or something?" She questioned, a bitchiness evident in her tone, her too quickly losing her tether with her boyfriends antics.

" because I don't remember the version of hamlet where he robs a drug dealer?"

John B, looked at the girl who was becoming clearly more agitated and annoyed the more she watched JJ.

" yeah, that kind of got lost in translation." John B explained.

JJ briefly stopped and looked at the two of them who had the same look of disappointment painted on their faces, only John B's contained more irritation and Renee's more sadness as she silently hoped some sense would managed to get knocked into his brain and he's realise what a stupid idea this was.

" an eye for an eye."

Although his stillness didn't last long, the blonde boy soon venturing towards the two of them — both of the friends having a silent understanding to hold him back whilst trying to talk him out of his unknown plan.

John B pushed his hands flatly against his chest, his fingers grasping the material of his shirt slight but not hard enough to hold him back fully,