1

Hello my name is Amy. I was in love with my boyfreind Calum Hood many years ago. When we were 14. He broke up with me when he had to go on tour. I was very sad. That was the day i realized he had to be mine, always.

 I still had his phone number. He was about to leave for his next US tour when i called him. "Hey Calum." I said when he picked up  the phone.

  "Hi Amy." He said back. I smiled, he had fallen into my trap. "Could you come to my house please? I need some help please." I faked. I made my voice sound sad. "Yes of course Amy. What do you need??" HE asked. "Just stuff." I said. "I'll be right over." he said back. I made sure the things i had planned were perfect and got ready. He rang the doorbell and i went downstairs.

 "Hi Amy." he smiled. I smiled back. "Hello CAl." I said. "What is the problemo?" he asked. "My pipes are leaky in the basement downstairs. can you help?" I said, leading him to the door. "Yes of course." he answerd. WE walked down, past the actual water pipes. I led him to the door in the back of the basement. It was dark. HE was scared of the dark last time i remeber. Maybe not anymore.

 "It is down there. There is steps." I said. "CAn you go first?" I asked. "Sure." He said, "There is a light at the bottom. I will get it." I said as we got down to the bottom. I flicked on the light and said, "It is through that door." He walked into the room i'd made. It had a bed and refridgerator, a lamp, and a small bathroom.. I also bought some clothes for him. He was going to be my pet always. "AMY! I CAN'T SEE ANY PIPES!" He yelled. I locked the door with a electric lock. "Amy what are you doing I can't get out."

 "Oh Calum, you will be my pet. Mine, always. I still love you and this is the only way to keep you." I siad. I had three securely locked doors just in that underground area,two in the basement, and to many upstairs. nobody would ever find him. good thing I took his phone, too. I wentt to my car  and drove really far away. I texted a random person off of his contact list to make it look like he was here, then destroyed his phone.

 He was officially mine, always.