We all looked at each other before walking over to the other room to see some guy laying down on the ground also asleep. "Uh who's the dude?" Uma asked as she looked at him. I just shrugged not having a single clue, but apparently Evie knew.

"Doug." Evie said as she rushed over to him. "Wake up. Wake up." She said as she tried to shake him awake. "He's spelled." I said getting annoyed over this. "Is she not a fast learner?" Uma asked backing me up.

"She's emotionally involved okay?" Mal said as she crossed her arms. "Well in that case, she should be able to wake him up." I said as I looked at her. Evie raised her eyebrow as she looked at me confused. "True loves kiss--" I stated, but Uma finished me off. "Works every time." She said as if it was obvious.

Evie sighed as she looked down. "Well we actually never said the 'L' word yet." I just rolled my eyes at her. "Oh please like you and Harry said it." Mal scoffed as she crossed her arms. I just smirked as I looked at Uma who just smirked back at me.

"Actually we have." I said as I played with the necklace. "After you guys left." Mal stared at me before looking at the new necklace around my neck. "New necklace?" She asked as she pointed at it. I just scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Glad you noticed." I mumbled to myself. Evie sighed as she looked down at Doug about to kiss him, but she stopped. "Can we be alone?" She asked as she looked at us.

I just smiled and nodded my head before exiting the room with Mal and Uma.

(Evie)

Don't freak out, it's okay! 'Cause true love can save the day. And I think we feel the same, but I don't know. 

When we met it was sweet, he was oh-so into me. Seems like things are meant to be but I don't know. Does he love me, or does he love me not? Do I love him? And is it strong enough? 

One kiss One kiss 

It all comes down to this one kiss. One kiss (Oh-oh, oh) One kiss, one kiss

This moment could be it. I, I wanna know, so here I go. (Oh, oh, oh!) 

Keep it cool, keep it calm. Think he's loved me all along. But maybe I got it wrong so I don't know. He's so good, got my back. But maybe I'm just too bad. Could we be a perfect match? Oh, I don't know. 

Does he love me, or does he love me not? Do I love him? And is it strong enough? (Ooh, ooh, ooh) One kiss, one kiss. 

It all comes down to this. One kiss, one kiss. (Oh, oh, oh) One kiss, one kiss. This moment could be it. I, I wanna know, so here I go. (Ah-ooh, ooh, ah-ooh, ooh)

Yeah, here I go. I feel my heart beat-beating, saying it's gonna work. But if I'm dream-dream-dreaming. This is gonna hurt. Either I will or I don't. What if I do and he don't? Is he my Romeo? Oh, there's only one, one way to really know. Hey! One kiss, one kiss. It all comes down to this.

One kiss, one kiss. Oh One kiss, one kiss. This moment could be it. I, I wanna know, so here I go. Here I go. Here I go. Here I go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Evie got her boyfriend to wake up, Uma, Celia, and I made our way to the kitchen. "Is that cake?" I asked as I lifted the top of the box. "Looks like it." Uma said as she stood next to me.

"Let's grab a piece." She said as she passed me a plate. "Thanks." I smiled and cut a piece off for Celia, Uma, and I.

As we were eating I noticed Mal peaking in the room trying not to be seen. I just sighed and put my fork down. "Can we help you?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow at her. I heard her sigh as she stepped out into the room. "Can I talk to you (y/n)?" Mal asked as she took a step forward and motioned for me to follow her.

I looked over at Uma who just shrugged and went back to her piece of cake. I just sighed as I got up from my seat. "I just wanted cake." I mumbled before walking to the side of the room where she was at.

"So what's up?" I asked as I crossed my arms. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry." I raised an eyebrow at her confused waiting for her to continue. She sighed and crossed her arms as well. "I'm sorry for not writing to you when we first left for Auradon. We were so focused on trying to find the wand that we forgot all about it. And then I came back to the isle, I didn't even acknowledge you."

I sighed as I uncrossed my arms and started playing with the little gem on my necklace. "It hurt you know?" I asked as I looked up at her. "When you came back and started accusing me like I did something wrong, when I joined Uma and her pirates. But in reality all I did was find a new family. New people who I could turn to when you weren't there."

I said with a small smile. "You guys will always be my family... But you can't make me choose between Uma, Harry, and Gil or you guys." I sighed before I continued. "Because if you do, we'll never make this work. I'll always be with you guys. Just promise me no more secrets."

I watched as she hesitated for a second before nodding her head. I smiled at her and hugged her. She tensed up a bit, but she hugged me back. "I love you Mal. Always have, always will." I heard her chuckle before releasing the hug. "I love you too (y/n)."

"Now come on. Let's go have some cake." I said as I motioned her to follow me back into the kitchen. She nodded at me and Uma cut her a piece. By the time we got back I noticed Celia already left the room.

We stayed silent for a few minutes as we ate the cake together. But as I was about to take another bite, I heard Mal sigh and put the fork down. "That was a really good idea." She said making me exchange looks with Uma before looking at Mal.

"To check Audrey's room. Now we know we're on the right track." Uma looked at me but I just shrugged and went back to my cake. "Is there an insult that I missed?" Uma asked. "Just... wanted to say thank you."

I smiled at Mal as she smiled back. "I don't know who's birthday it is, but I want this cake." Uma said making me chuckle. "Well it's a little late to find out who considering a quarter of it is already gone." I said as Uma playfully shoved me over a little bit.

"So, I... maybe kinda missed the boat a little bit on calling you Shrimpy and not letting you join the gang." Mal said making us both look at her. "Yeah. We really could've torn up the isle together." Uma said as she smiled at Mal.

All of a sudden wooden boards started getting nailed to the windows and doors causing us to gasp and get up from our seats. I watched as Celia came down from the stairs and rush over to the door trying to get it open, but it was locked.

"Celia!" Uma yelled. "We're trapped!" I gasped once I heard Evie and Doug run towards us. 
"You guys okay? What's going on?" Evie asked.

I just shook my head as I looked around. "I don't know." I looked at Mal as her eyes turned green. "You caused my friends pain and fear, we had enough, now disappear!" I looked at her worried as she looked at her hands. "You guys I'm sorry my spell's not working. Audrey's magic must be getting stronger."

All of a sudden I grabbed the ember out of my pocket and held onto Mal's hand. Now both of our eyes have turned green. "You caused my friends pain and fear, we had enough, now disappear!" 

For a moment nothing happened and then all of the boards started disappearing. I sighed of relief as I held the ember in my hands. "You did it. Together. This is what I've been talking about." Evie said as I clenched the ember in my hands.

I smiled and put the ember in the palm of Mal's hand. "Why don't you hold onto that from now on." I said as I smiled at her. "Dad's the one who gave it to you." I whispered to her. She smiled and chuckled as she grabbed the ember and put it away.