In dinning table....

Everyone present there including Riddhima, Aara, Keerthi and Uma. They are having their breakfast silently but Aara is talking with Uma. All the time vansh just starring at this little baby as if he's seeing any kid for the first time.

Vansh's POV.....

This baby is so sweet. How cutely she's talking with Mom! It seems that they are having a great bonding. Though she can't pronounce properly but she's continuously blabbering. Just like her mother.

Vansh's POV end.

Aara feels his gazes upon her and sees that he's looking at her so she gives him a bright smile.

It melts his heart. He also smiles at her. Riddhima notice this.

Riddhima's pov...

Why he is looking at Aara like this. Is he get to know that she's his daughter. No... no this can't be happened. If he knows that then he won't sit like this. He don't know it yet.

Riddhima's pov end.

Kabir and Anupriya is greeting their teeth in anger to see everyone happy. Soon everybody complete their breakfast.

Then Riddhima goes to siya's room for her check up.She is feeling bad for her as she's in coma. So she sits beside her and hold her hand.

Riddhima: siya I'm seeing you after 3 years. But in this three years I really miss you. I never wants to see you like this. Today I'm promising that I'll bring you out from coma.

Then she asks the nurse for siya's reports.

Riddhima: sister, where is her reports?

Nurse: vansh sir has all the reports.

Riddhima: then you please bring the reports and give it to me.

Nurse: okay ma'am.

Then she comes out from her room and starts walking towards her room.
An upset Keerthi approach to her with Aara.

Keerthi: di there's a problem.

Riddhima: what problem?

Keerthi: After coming vr mansion I have notice that there is no network in my self phone.

Riddhima: not only your phone but also my phone have no network.

Keerthi: but why?

Riddhima: because of network jammer.

Keerthi: he must be a stupid who keeps network jammer in his own house. Now how will I use my phone?

At that time vansh also passing from there. He listens their talk and gets angry.

Vansh: you called me stupid. Am I a stupid?

Riddhima (in mind): not just stupid you are the world's biggest dumbo and idiot. Who keeps  the real betrayal in home and throw her out who wants to help. But who will make understand this egoistic person?

Keerthi gets scard by seeing him angry.

Keerthi (stammering): no....no.. yo.. you're misunderstanding me. I called stupid that network jammer not you. Why I'll call you stupid you are so intelligent.

Vansh: I'll give you a phone with jammer clearance.

Keerthi (excited): really!!! You're so sweet.

Riddhima glares at her.

Keerthi: I mean thank you.

Riddhima: she don't need any phone.

Keerthi: but di...

Riddhima (cutting her): just keep quiet.

Riddhima: mr. Rai Singhania we don't need anything from you.

Vansh rolls his eyes on her and go from there.Then keerthi starts to talk.

Keerthi: I need a phone. Why you say no to him?

Riddhima: because you have addicted with it. Everytime you only busy with it. Now for some days you stay without phone. Keerthi makes a face like crying. Seeing this Aara starts giggles. Riddhima also join her.

Keerthi: you guys are loughing seeing me sad. Today it's get clear that you two don't love me. I'm going to Maa.
Saying that she leaves the place.

Keerthi was blabbering and walking in the corridor.

Keerthi: I was getting a phone with jammer clearance but di had no deny it.

Then she collided with someone and it's Aaryan.

Keerthi: can't you see?

Aaryan also wants to burst on her but seeing a beautiful girl he changes his plan.

Aaryan: sorry I haven't seen you. So you're the one who came with Riddhima?

Keerthi: yes. Do you have any problem?

Aaryan: no I've no problem. I'm Aaryan Rai Singhania. You???

Keerthi: Keerthi Sharma. And now I'm not in the mood to talk with you.

Saying this she left the place.

Aaryan's POV...

"Attitude", wow. I like it. Don't know from where Riddhima gets this beautiful sister. I'll have some fun with her. Now I don't have to bore in this house.

Aaryan's pov end.

(It's for today. I'll come back with a new update. Sorry for writing mistakes. Please do vote and comment.)