Introduction

𝗔/𝗡 : 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸. 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁.𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺.

⚠️𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚⚠️:
𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺.
𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁.
𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝗿𝘀.
𝗲𝘁𝗰.

꧁_______________________________꧂

Harry Edward Styles has two secrets and one he himself hides from the world while the other one he himself is incognizant of. There are things that his past holds that he doesn't know. He lives in the world with the name Nathan Ace Page. Nathan works in a secret agency his parents own, but his parents are hiding something from him. Will they ever let him know?

Louis William Tomlinson has a broken heart and so no he doesn't believe in love anymore. Louis is a journalist, one who's put his life in danger many times just to get the perfect information for his perfect report,while saving lives is a part of his job. Suddenly one day some men in black suits tie him up and take him somewhere. Who are these people and how will he survive from such men?

There is a legend about the thornbird which sings just once in its life, when it finds the love of his life ,more sweetly than any other creature on the face of the earth.  From the moment it leaves the nest it searches for a thorn tree, and does not rest until it has found one. Then, singing among the savage branches, it impales itself upon the longest, sharpest spine. And, dying, it rises above its own agony to outcarol the lark and the nightingale. One superlative song, existence the price. But the whole world stills to listen, and God in His heaven smiles. For the best is only bought at the cost of great pain... Or so says the legend.

Does love really needs to be so closely associated to pain. Or do some people have enough love to carry one another to the other side from the excruciating pain to the blissful tranquility? Can Harry and Louis carry each other to the other side with all the secrets they have hidden for so long?

꧁_______________________________꧂

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗔𝘀 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁?𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲 ,𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀. 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 3 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀.𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗻,𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.