He checked the date on his phone and yes, it was really his birthday.

"I totally forgot! Pete thank you" Kao hugged him burying his face in Pete's neck. 

Pete hugged him back kissing the top of his head. "I love you more.
Now c'mon, blow out the candles.

He nodded and squated down. He crossed his hands together and prayed then blowed out the candles.

He prayed to stay with Pete as long as they can, and that as long as they can will be forever.

When he finished he jumped up taking the cake plate to his chest. "Let's eat the cake! Let's eat the cake!"

Pete chuckled. "Kao, hold up. I know you can't resist the cake and want to dive in it, but there's something I want to tell you first."

Pete said with a serious tone making Kao crease his brows in worry. "What's wrong Pete?"

Pete laughed seeing Kao's excitment turn to worry. He ruffled his hair. "Don't worry babe, it's not a serious matter, well, it is, but not something to worry about.

"Then what?"

"Ahem, Kao, I love you so much and you know that. And you know how much of a possessive I become when it comes to you, and that I want you all to myself. I want to show the whole world that you're mine and mine alone. That's why..." He took a box out of his pocket and opened it showing 2 rings. "Kao, will you accept this ring?"

"Bu-But Pete, we can't marry here"

"I know, this ring is a show off and a promise. A show off to keep the others away. To tell them you're taken. And a promise that one day I'll make you offically mine. Will you accept it?

"Will I accept it? Are you kidding? Just put it in my finger without asking, Pete"

Pete smiled and took out one ring and put it in Kao's ring finger and Kao did the same with the other ring. Then, he jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

~~~~~~~~

In the morning

Ring riiing......Ring riiing

"Mm?"

Ring riiiing

"Petee~~wake up, your phone is ringing"

"Hmm? Just ignore it" Pete said and back hugged him, shirtless.

Not just shirtless but also pantless, and so was Kao. They had a night full of moans and pleasures. 

Ring riiiing

"Peeetee, c'mon, what if it's urgent?

Ring riiing

"Urrgggh. It better be someone is dying or I won't accept any excuses for bothering me and my boyfriend this early in a fucking day off" Pete cursed as he took his phone from the night stand.

After he saw the caller name, he sat down and answered.

"Hello?
What? Really?
I'll-I'll come right away, yes ok bye."

Kao waited for his man to say something coz he sounded so excited. He then turned to him with a wide smile. "Kao, the baby arrived!"

"Huh? What baby?"

He stood up and went to the bathroom and answered from there. "Sandee's baby, DeeDa arrived. She delivered her this morning."

"Really?!"