4. The first time I saw her

Harry's pov

I quickly snatched the photo and shoved it into my pocket. I finished cleaning Dudley's room and sprinted to mine.

Back in my room, I sat on my bed and started to gaze at that photo again. Unknowingly smile crept my face, she's got that effect on me.

I'm glad I finally got to know her name, thanks to Dudley. It was worth cleaning his room. This is bringing me all the memories since the beginning of this summer.

Who would have thought that I'd come back to the only place I hate the most and fall for a girl? I mean, she is always there how come I never saw her before? How did I miss something so?.. precious?

Pushing all those thoughts aside, I thought of the first time I saw her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Two days after I came to 4-privet drive,

I've just done with eating and reaching to wash the dishes when Aunt Petunia called me "harry!"

"Yes?" I asked politely.

"I'll do the dishes, would you groom the lawn?" She asks.

I nodded silently. What's better? I thought. I sighed, at least I could get some fresh air.

Ten minutes since I started and already got tired.
Abruptly I heard a scream. I searched outside to see a little boy being bullied by Dudley and his blokes.

Anger flared up inside me. I let go of the lawnmower and was about to make my way to him but a girl with red flaming hair stood in front of Dudley.

I still wandered a little closer in case Dudley gives that girl trouble too, he's a maniac.

"It's such a shame Dudley, you couldn't find someone your age to pick on and you're going for an 8-year-old boy tsk tsk." She said poking hard on his chest.

I smiled at her attitude.

"Now, unhand him!" She shouted.

Oh-no I thought. Dudley would surely give her trouble. I am halfway there when I saw Dudley detaching his hand from the boy's collar. His friends chorused "boo".

I stopped immediately, dumbstruck.

"Shame on you" she spits. Then she turned towards the boy, also in my direction. I inhaled deeply. She's breathtaking.

"Don't be afraid of him. You are more stronger....in here" she points to his heart. That boy smiles and nodded his head. "Thanks" he mumbled.

Then she grabs his hand, glares one last time at Dudley and walks away.

She amazes me. I never saw anyone stood against Dudley, serves him right. I grinned to myself.

"Harry!" I heard Aunt Petunia scream.

Oh shit. I ran back to clean the yard.

I found myself thinking about her the rest of the day, wanting to see her more.

Not only she's beautiful, but she's also brave and kind. I wondered why I haven't seen her before.
____________________________________

That's for the chapter. It's casual. Hope you like it.💗