Three years later, Oliver sent you on a mission to Blüdhaven, which is where you met him.

  You were following a lead on a criminal the team was trying to bring in. You were meant to only stay the day, but you caught onto something that could be big. So you called Oliver and he told you to stay there and keep following the lead. He was on his way and would be there in the morning.

  That night you went out in your Silver Arrow suit and continued to track the guy. However, along the way you came across a mugging. The guy was hurting the woman, so you jumped in and fought him off, before going on your way.

  Then, just as you were about to jump a rooftop, a voice stopped you.

  "Those were some impressive moves back there. Where'd you learn how to do that?"

  You turned around to see a guy in a blue and black suit, a domino mask on his face.

   "I assume that—by the looks of your outfit and mask—you don't want to know for training purposes," you retorted.

  He chuckled, "No, I'm just wondering what an Arrow vigilante is doing in one of the Bat's cities."

  You're eyes widened slightly under your silver  hood, "You mean Batman? The tall, dark and mysterious dude in Gotham? AKA, Bruce Wayne."

  His eyes narrowed, brow creasing, "How do you know that?"

  You shrugged, "My Mentor likes to know everything about his fellow vigilantes. Including their alter egos. Besides, it's not like we're going to sel that information when we know for a fact you have the same information on us."

  He raised an eyebrow, "Impressive, Silver Arrow. Now what are you doing here."

  You sighed, "I'm following a lead. We've been tracking this guy for months. The Arrow's getting frustrated and tense."

  He gave a small laugh, looking down, "I know the feeling of having an intense mentor. Bats is... not exactly teacher material."

  You smirked, "So I'm assuming you're Richard Greyson, first Robin and now Nightwing of Blüdhaven?"

  He smiled, "Guilty as charged. Now how about I help you with that lead?"

———

  Needless to say, you and Nightwing caught the guy. That was what happened when two brilliant detectives worked together.

  During the few days you worked together, you actually became good friends. By the time you re-joined Team Arrow, you had planned five meet-ups with Dick over the next month.

  This friendship went on for months. He became your best friend and with the amount of time you spent together, Thea and Felicity started to ask when you two were getting together.

  You would always deny any feelings toward Dick, but privately you knew you'd been in love with him for too long. Even back in your world you had had a crush on the supposedly fictional Nightwing.

  Now you were lounging in your apartment in Star City, rereading A Game of Thrones. Your mind kept wandering to the handsome man you called your best friend.

  As if summoned by your thoughts, Dick's voice was heard in the hallway outside, talking to your neighbours. Ten seconds later, you could hear the clacking of his spare keys in your lock and he walked in.

  "Hello? Y/n?" He called.

  You stood up and walked into the livingroom to see him flinging his keys down on the coffee table.

  "Dick? What's going on? Why are you here?"

  He frowned in mock hurt, "Not even a hello for your best friend? I'm wounded."

  You rolled your eyes, "Dick! Seriously! You can't keep showing up out of the blue! My family already thinks we're dating!"

  He raised his eyebrows, "Your family thinks we're what?"

  You blushed, suddenly flustered, "They think we're dating..."

  He grinned at your red face, "Why are you blushing?"

  You blushed harder, "I... I'm not..."

  "You are! Why?"

  You glared at him, cheeks only growing redder, "Shut up Richard! I'm not!"

  He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist, "It wouldn't be so bad if they were right."

  You frowned at him in confusion, "If who was right?"

  His throat bobbed, smile gone, "Your family."

  Your eyes widened as his confession dawned on you.

  "Dick, do you... do you have feelings for me?"

  It was his turn to blush, "Well, I guess I've thought about there being a me and you. And I would be lying if I said I didn't like the idea..."

  "Kiss me," you said, voice hoarse.

  He stared at you, eyes wide, and breathed, "What?"

  You brushed your bottom lip with the tip of your tongue, "Please."

  He surged forward, sliding his mouth over yours. You responded immediately, hands coming up to grip his jacket and pull him down to your height. His hands pressed into the small of your back, drawing you against him so you could feel the hard lines of his body. He smelled of cologne and the chocolate chip cookies you knew Alfred liked to stash in his car when he wasn't looking.

  The kiss was intoxicating, making your usually sharp mind go blank and lose all train of thought. Dick titled his head to deepen the kiss and you opened your mouth to him. That first press of his tongue against yours made you whimper softly, hands flying up to bury themselves in his dark hair.

  "That was... amazing," he rasped when you pulled apart, pupils dilated as they met yours.

  You nodded, not sure the sound would come out if you tried to talk.

  "We should do this again sometime," he continued, his face so earnist it made you burst out in laughter.

  "Of course you would say that, Richard. I would love to do it again some time, as long as that time is within the next ten seconds."

  He grinned and winked, saying, "Yes ma'am," before kissing you again.

  And another one shot done!
  Thanks for reading ;)