Part 3

- Your P.O.V -

You were talking to your BFF, Sophie, when all of a sudden everyone crowded around the middle of the playground. Sophie took your hand and you both ran to the middle.

This is impossible to say but...

You saw Clemont and your ex-boyfriend, fighting. It was heart-breaking to watch, there were rumours going on that Clemont had a mental breakdown at the nurses office just an hour ago and Kurt took his glasses.

Kurt had brought a knife into school, he told you it was to cut his lunch.

But he was wrong, he was stabbing Clemont in the leg repeatedly until he admitted that he was a freak nerd that didn't belong in our school.

You didn't know what you were doing. You suddenly let go of Sophie's hand and rushed into the circle and grabbed the knife off him.

"(y/n)?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" he shouted at you. You didn't care what he said, you needed to take care of Clemont, just like Bonnie said, right?

"Cl...Clemont...." You stammered. You were looking straight into his enchanting eyes,

"(y/n)...." he replied, stroking your face. You suddenly felt a spark in your cheek, like this was meant to happen.
...Right?

The happy feeling went away when Clemont started coughing up blood. Your eyes ripped open in fear. "CALL AN AMBULANCE!" You shrieked. But suddenly, a tiny voice said...

"I...i don't need an ambulance...." Clemont replied. "Hey...can you promise me something...?"

You nodded. "If...I get put in hospital..." Clemont said, "Will you...visit me?"

You nodded again, wiping the tears that sprang in your eyes.

Everyone heard a siren in the distance, two sirens actually.

The police car and the ambulance drove up. Clemont was taken in to the ambulance, Kurt into the police car.

He's probably arrested now.

I hope....