chapter one

"You sure your up for this case?"

"Of course sir, so is there information?"

"A Caucasian male in his mid twenties was found dead last night time of death was estimated to be two fourty am"

Three am not two fourty

"Where was the body found?"

"The body was found on the corner of West cranestreet"

South cranestreet

"Any leads sir?"

"We found foot prints leading away from the scene who ever the killer is he's messy it was a really grusome scene are you sure you can handle seeing the images?"

He is a she and I'm never messy

"I'm sure I'll be okay sir"

"Okay follow me this way and we can try to catch this bastard"

It won't be difficult to catch myself

I can hear screaming, where is it coming from? Maybe I should go look. I lift myself up and grab my teddy bear, I slowly open my door and peep through the crack in the door, after seeing that no one was outside my room I creep out and head quietly down the stairs to investigate.
"Mommy? Are you okay?"
No reply.
"Daddy?"
Still no reply.
I cling onto my teddy bear, mister tubbs, harder as I make my way into the kitchen. The first thing I see is my mom on the floor in a pool of her own blood, knife protruding from her stomach I cover mister tubbs eyes not wanting him to see the scene.
"Daddy I think mommy's hurt! Daddy?"
I continue further through the house and I see my daddy in the front room on his knees Infront of a beautiful woman.
"Please! Have mercy! She...she...she was trying to attack me! It was self defense!"

"Oh please your just like all of the other men I've sent to my domain, selfish, liers and a monster. You havnt even noticed your own daughter watching you pitifully begging for your life."

"Daddy?"

"Corey go back to bed sweetie."

"Daddy what's going on? why isnt mommy moving? "

"Are you going to tell her or do I have to?"
The beautiful woman spoke, she looks like a goddess.
Daddy stayed silent.
"Your 'daddy' killed her honey, that's why I'm here to punish him, say good bye to 'daddy'"

"Where is he going?"

"To hell"
SNAP
Daddy fell to the floor the life draining from his eyes.
I look up at the pretty woman and finally take in her features. Her eyes were a piercing blue not just blue though they were mixed with a green colour bleeding into the blue, her charcoal hair went past her shoulders going down her back.
"Excuse me miss? Who are you?"
She looks at me with shock or maybe confusion in her eyes.
"Child I just killed your father and your more conserved about who I am?"
I nod.
"Well if you must know my name is Lilith the true ruler of what your mortals call hell"

"Your very pretty, like a princess"
She chuckled, amused by the comment
"Why thank you little one but I'm no princess, I am a queen"
She Leans down to touch my face but before she can touch me which for some reason I crave I jolt up.

"Damn It!"

I take in my surroundings, I'm in my bed in my apartment, I look to my side where I feel someone else's body warmth and see the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I smile and make my way to my kitchen and prepare some coffee and start on my pancakes, suddenly I feel arms around my torso and hot air on the back of my neck.
"Morning beautiful"

"How did you sleep my sweet?"

"Not to bad, do you want Syrup or chocolate and strawberries on your pancakes this morning?"

"Hmm surprise me, I'm off to take a shower I shouldn't be more then ten minutes"

"Don't forget to actually turn on the hot water this time!"

"Oh shush! They are strange and confusing to use!"

I finish making the pancakes and add chocolate covered strawberries to one stack while adding chocolate syrup and whipped cream the the other.

"Breakfast is ready honey!"

I suddenly hear the shower stop running and hear the door open and when I look up I see her in her underwear and one of my work shirts.

"What have I told you about walking around the house like that babe?"

" To not to because you think it's hot?"

"Your lucky I love you now hurry up and eat I've got work this morning!"

"Oh yes" she says while taking her seat "your new job as a cop, the cop trying to catch herself."

"Yeah yeah ironic I know."

"But your the one who finds that hot, Lilith."