after dream

Zenitsu POV.

I was utterly in love.

As I got up, I went over to the bathroom to calm myself. My heart was beating uncontrollably, and my head was blank, and fuzzy.

I sat down, and gripped onto my kimono tightly. I needed to catch my breath as I was going crazy.

I don't even know when these feelings started! And why I even had that dream... But, for some reason. I don't hate the feeling.

It's a nice, comfortable, feeling.
It feels almost as someone is embracing me as they sing a song, and rubbing my back.

(Time skip)

Tanjiro POV.

I wake up, and forgot what I was dreaming about. I sat up, and rubbed my eyes, and looked around.

I noticed zenitsu wasn't there. I was wondering why he wasn't in bed.

I didn't really wonder a lot, but I was kinda worried.

So I got up, and headed to where I smelled his scent. It lead to the bathroom as I walked up.

I knocked on the door, and I heard his voice. He told me that hed be out in a sec.

(A little while after)

Narrator.

Zenitsu came out, and looked up at tanjiro. They're faces were literally Metter's away from kissing.

Tanjiro face went a little red as he backed up, and cleared his throat.

Zenitsu eyes quickly widend as his face went red again, and he tried calling himself down.

Zenitsu: "uhm... Did you need something??" He gulped avoiding eye contact.

Tanjiro: "no, it's just that I was worried for you because I didn't see you in bed."
He wondered why he wasn't looking at him. He stared directly at him though.

Zenitsu: "oh... Sorry about that"

Tanjiro: "it's okay, no need to apologize. Well you should he'd back to bed. You look a little awful..."
Tanjiro eyes furrowed, and rubbed zenitsu head.

Zenitsu: "a-alright!" Zenitsu ran off in a hurry, blushing and not looking back at all. He also almost slipped.

Tanjiro POV.

I saw him run off, and he almost slipped which I laughed at myself.
I then went to the bathroom to do my business but I couldn't stop wondering why zenitsu wouldn't look at me.

Maybe he had a bad dream? Or maybe his stomach was upset,and didn't want me to get worried? Am not sure but I wish he'd tell me more stuff.

(After)

I then came out, and headed back to the room, still wondering.

Zenitsu POV. (This is all happening while he was in the bathroom still.)

I walk in, and my heart was again beating crazy like before. 'I can't believe are faces were that close!' That really scared me. I then was calming myself down as I heard the door from the box open, and nezuko come out.

She went up to me, and I tilted my head confused. I backed up a little as I didn't know what she was gonna do.

Instead she rubbed my head. That calmed me down a lot.

I smiled, as I felt happy inside. She started humming me a song that was beautiful. It calmed me down,

And I fell asleep right in her arms.

Tanjiro POV.

I came back to zenitsu sleeping in nezuko arms. The sight was nice, and I smiled.

I walked over, and took zenitsu gently from nezuko, and layed him down on his bed.

I nodded at her thankfully, and rubbed her head. She then thanked me in her humming voice, and went back to her box.

I then went to my bed, and fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. So am almost done with this. Slowly but surely. The confession

(The actual one.)

Is coming soon. So pls wait for it :,)

Anyway. Hope you enjoyed this story so far.