"It's never goodbye." You turned to face him with a bright smile in which he returned, "Always see you later."

"Couldn't have said it better myself."

"Just promise me one thing." You said with your tone a bit more serious as you got to your feet.

"Anything."

"Don't go sacrificing yourself for us." You diverted your gaze out to the river again, "Or I'll find you and kill you myself before then."

Yuta snorted while getting to his feet to match your level prompting you to turn towards the boy. He then flicked you on the forehead, "Don't forget who you're talking to."

Of course, he was just as strong as Gojo Satoru was. He was more than capable of handling his own.

You winced briefly and your response to his flicking was one he wasn't expecting. Yuta's arms lifted slightly and his body tensed out of reflex. His eyes widened when you threw your arms around him and drew him in till your bodies were flush against each other. His expression softened once he realized you were just hugging him. He felt your hands tighten around the back of his jacket and he smiled before he wrapped his own arms around you.

"Hey... no crying." The boy said with his ever growing grin, "I'll miss you too."

You pushed yourself away and swiped at the corner of your eye with the heel of your hand, "I'm not crying. I just got some stuff in my eye..."

The two of you turned towards the approaching male whose voice cut into your conversation, "Making girls cry again?"

"I think that's your job, Gojo sensei." Yuta chuckled as he placed his hands on his hips. He too knew very well of the white-hair's promiscuous past. After all they were related distantly and had known each other for quite some time now.

"Good morning!" Gojo placed a hand on your head before retracting it to reach for something in his pocket, "By the way, you forgot this..."

His touch made your heart leap and your eyes trickled down to see what it was that you had forgotten. The white-haired sorcerer took out the miniature plush, the one that resembled him and the one you thought didn't exist. You just about fainted. If the doll was real then that means everything that happened in your so called 'dream' wasn't a dream at all.

"W-what is that??" You asked with some tension in your voice.

"Your gift. Don't you remember?" Gojo asked whilst arching a brow in confusion.

"No...?" You honestly didn't want to admit that you remembered anything because you were too embarrassed about the other things that had occurred the previous night. Things that you normally wouldn't have done if you hadn't had any alcohol to back up your wavering confidence.

Yuta laughed upon seeing the fatuous toy, "Really?? A toy of yourself? Ah, I guess I wouldn't put it past you sensei."

"I'll have you know it's flying off the shelves." Gojo joked smugly without any offense taken.

"Well, I better get going." The black-haired boy sighed and brought you in for one last platonic hug before he bid the two of you a farewell, "Take care of yourself, (y/n)."

"You too, Yuta..."

"I always do." He waved a hand in the air without looking back.

Once you and Gojo were alone he spoke up, "So about last night—"

You raised your voice and a sheepish laugh left your chest. You were literally cutting him off and didn't allow him to continue his thoughts, "OH! Yeah. Goodness, I was so drunk huh? Everyone was so, so, sooo drunk."