He grinned, only because he could never resist her. Draco kissed back down her neck, moaning underneath his breath when he reached her chest. He slowly pulled the nightdress down. Down her breasts, down her waist, down her hips, and then down her legs. She was left in her underwear.

Draco looked at her bare chest, clenching his jaw because the sight turned him on so much that it was frustrating. He'd dreamed of this sight, imagined it countless of times, yet the reality was even better. He leaned down, connecting his lips to one of her breasts while he placed a hand onto the other.

Elena whimpered, her breaths turning heavier as she watched him enjoy this new privilege. "You're so beautiful.." Draco whispered, then took one of her nipples into his mouth, circling his thumb around her other. She closed her eyes, feeling the passion start to burn in her lower belly.

There was nothing that Draco wanted more than her love. This was it, is what he told himself. This was the next step to actually making this work.

"Undress me entirely.." She whispered nervously, grabbing onto his hair at the back of his head. Draco brought his face back to hers, smiling a little. "Yes ma'am." He said, making her laugh, like music to his ears. Draco hooked his fingers around her underwear, slowly pulling it down her legs.

"Can I—"
"Yes.." She interrupted him before he could even ask. She thought she wanted everything that he did too. Draco grinned, starting to kiss down her body. He'd only dreamed of this, the reality of it felt too good to be true. But it was true.

He kissed down her chest, softly over her belly. Draco took his time to make up for all the years he spend loving her. He'd pictured her like this so many times that he'd lost count. Draco's lips were then on her clit but his eyes were on her face.

She whimpered, throwing her head back and allowing all her feelings to take her over. No guilt for loving him, no remorse for kissing him, and absolutely no fear of him. She just wanted to feel passion, nothing else.

Draco cursed underneath his breath before continuing to place wet kisses on and around her clit. Touching her like this was different from all the other things they'd shared. "You're mine, El.." He whispered, feeling fire burn passionately in his heart. But perhaps it was mistaken for just passion without his strong obsession included.

"Yes.." She whispered nervously, hesitating before she put her hands in his hair. "Say it to me." Draco whispered fiercely, moaning underneath his breath while tasting and thereby increasing her wetness. "I'm yours— all yours.." She whimpered, slightly pulling on his hair when his tongue met her sweet spot in the most sensual way.

Something inside him snapped when he heard her say the words. For him it felt good, but it wasn't good at all. It was dangerous.

"Are you going to make love to me tonight..?" She asked softly through her little moans. "Only if you want me to." Draco said, stroking his fingers over her thigh, spreading them wider. "I want you to.." She said, hoping that she wasn't going to regret it. But of course, she would.

"Then yes, my love. I want nothing more than that.." Draco said, closing his eyes in enjoyment when she moaned just a little louder. "Then please don't make me wait any longer. I want you.." She begged. The pleasure she was receiving from his mouth was heavenly, but she had to feel all of him.

How could Draco ever refuse her?

Draco slowly kissed back up her belly, over her chest and her neck. Her hands were then on his chest, desperate to feel his muscles and even more now that she could touch them without hating herself for it. Draco looked at her, growing frustrated that he wasn't inside of her yet.