"Really?" Karin asked, looking up at her husband's face with a smile as she squeezed his hand. "I'm glad" Karin smiled before the two heard a voice.

"Wait!" Tohru shouts as the couple turn to see her running after them, Karin eyes drifting to a coat in her hand "You forgot your coat" Tohru smiled towards them as Karin smiled.

"Awe thank you so much" Karin smiled while Kazuma looked down at the women with a slight smile "Why not walk with us the rest of the way?" Karin asked as Tohru's eyes widened.

"Thank you for the company Honda" Karin smiled towards the girl as she looked at the girl who wore a nervous expression before she sighed

"I will go and get a cab" Karin smiled as she walked away and squeezed her husband's hand. As she did what she said and made her way back, she smiled on seeing Kyo and Kazuma.

"One day i will be worthy enough to call you my father!" Kyo shouted as Karin smiled, coming towards the two with a smile on her face before she sighed watching Kyo Punch him and Kazuma punching him.

"Hey! Pack it in you two!" A voice called out as Kyo's eyes widened he turned to see the older brown haired women stood there, hands on hips as she looked at the two fighting "What have i said! Only fight in the dojo" Karin shook her head.

"Karin" Kyo muttered eyes on the woman as she smiled coming towards her.

"Hey Kyo'' Karin smiled at her hand trailed to his head and shook his hair even though she is taller than him "Would you stop growing already?!" Karin smiled

"Well I can't help it!" Kyo shouted before he felt a hit on his head as he looked down at the women who glared at him.

"Don't raise your voice at me?! I haven't seen you in ages and this is how you greet me?!" Karin scolds the boy as Tohru and Kazuma smile at the couple.

"Whatever, Hey Karin" Kyo stated while Karin smiled at the boy before she touched his cheek gently as the boy looked down and smiled.

"It's good to see you happy Kyo" Karin smiled. The boy blushed in embarrassment as he looked away while Karin shook her head "You have to come and see us more often you brat!" Karin exclaimed.

"Huh?! Who the hell are you calling a bra- Hey don't walk away!" Kyo shouted while watching the brown haired women dragged Kazuma away.

"Let's go home Darling~" Karin smiled towards her husband while Tohru smiled at the two walking away.

"Your aunt is nice" Tohru smiled as Kyo looked at her before he sighed.

"She might as well be my second mom, she raised me with Kazuma'' Kyo started with a sigh as Tohru looked up at the boy.

"How did the two meet?"

Characters: