-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟵

Start from the beginning

we need to find an alley first.

"cmon katsuki, i've got something to explain." you grabbed his hand, practically dragging him trough the night. you bustled him through alleyways, trying to find a safe place to hide for now.

you passed by buildings and night clubs that were still lit this time of the night, your eyes only on one prize at this very moment. your heart was racing out of your chest and you didn't know if it was because you were running for your very life right now, or because you were so anxious about you and katsuki's return.

you reached a secluded area in between two large buildings, settling katsuki there. you had no idea where or how far chisaki was, but right now you needed to focus on one thing at a time.

"i need to tell you something." you finally admitted whilst bakugou was sliding down the wall to have a seat for a quick break.

"i'm all ears."

you slowly nodded, "our parents are being held hostage at the league of villains hideout. it's a long story but yachi and chisaki know that they are there to steal money from them. yachi...unfortunately killed her own mother."

bakugou's jaw was on the ground, listening to whatever you had to say. "before we completely leave, we need to rescue them. i know they're the ones who forced us to get married in the first place but...i forgive both of them."

bakugou hung his head low before craning it back up to you. "god we can't win from losing." he ran his fingers through his spiky soft hair.

"i know...i know."

"i just want to sit here and hold you for a second y/n." he frowned, forcing himself to get up. "we need to get going, the least we can have is chisaki popping up and—"

"found you damn brats."

you both whipped your heads around, seeing chisaki standing at the head of the alley, a big grin plastered on his face.

damnit we can't get a break.

"who do you think you are? running away from me like this? i told you y/n, you're stuck with me forever whether you like it or not."

you didn't know if bakugou was too weak to fight, considering whatever he did before saving you might've took a lot out of him. also, your quirk was most likely taken by chisaki.

"just leave us alone chisaki." you groaned.

"you're the daughter of the richest man in china and you think i'll simply just leave you alone? you've gotta be crazy."

me? crazy? funny.

you were stuck. it was a dead end behind you, and every word chisaki said all he did was get closer. bakugou was hurling in pain, trying his best to build up some energy.

"once i get you, me and you are leaving this place. i'll be making money while you'll still be sulking." he snicker like a maniac.

"this fucking bastard, i've been waiting a long time to get my hands on you." bakugou growled, wiping sweat from his forehead.

"so young and dumb, i'm going to take your girl and you're going to do nothing about—"

"chisaki." you heard a sharp voice rasp. "you're little game is over now."