9. For the first time 🍒

Start from the beginning

The kiss breaks down as both run out of air, hot and heavy breaths filling the space between them as Hoshi takes this moment to take off his own shirt. The exposed muscles make Ushijima's heart turn into a tight knot when he gets to admire the sharp lines that run over his abdomen and arm. How can someone be so attractive is still a mystery to him, a person who never thought it's possible to care so much about another.

"Touch me, don't be afraid." there is something behind the blue eyes that lights something up inside of him. And those words go right to something else.

With a renewed courage that he's not sure where it came from, Ushijima turns Hoshikin around and pins him down on the bed by his shoulders. His breath is still heavy from before but his lips start kissing the skin that covers all of those muscles he finds so attractive. He might be a virgin and a total beginner to this all but the desire to see the one under him squirm under his touch is greater than everything. He wants to hear his name cried by those lips he just kissed, to see the same passion he feels in the other.

He starts running his lips and fingers over Hoshi's upper body, caressing the limbs that were wrapped up around him moments ago. The movements are somehow chaste, but by pure accident he finds a spot that makes Hoshikin's body tense up. He shyly sticks out his tongue and runs circles around that place, right below his ear where the jaw meets the neck. This new action makes the younger teen moan softly, which went directly to his lower part.

"Someone's a fast learner- exposing my weak spots so quickly now?" Hoshikin mutters as he gives in completely to the loving and careful touches that his affectionate boyfriend is granting him.

"But let's switch it up a bit, shall we?" he continues as he wraps his legs around Wakatoshi's waist and pushes him down, switching their positions so now he's on top.

It doesn't take two seconds for the shirt to come off and for him to start working on his lover's body. He is leaving a trail of wet kisses down Ushijima's chest, kissing and biting down the soft skin before he gets to tease the nipples that are already sticking out. He lets out a muffled moan that only encourages Hoshi to keep at it, playing with them a few more minutes, his fingers pinching and pushing on one as his mouth is devouring the other.

Hoshi traces the line of his torso with the cold lips, getting dangerously low as Ushijima can feel the heated breath close to his V bone, giving him goosebumps and waves of soft pleasure in the anticipation of what's to come. Next the teeth make contact with his skin, biting just above the pant's line before suckling on the area gently to mark him in a spot that's easy to hide from everyone. He looks again to Ushijima, those blue eyes searching for something that the older one doesn't catch on. "May I take these off?" he asks, finally making it clear that he's looking for consent to continue undressing him. Wakatoshi nods and not even a second after Hoshikin's teeth bite into the jersey, pulling it down at the same time as his boxers. Somehow, even after that steamy shower not too long ago that should've gotten rid of all of the awkwardness, the green eyes shift to the side in embarrassment. This time it was different. This time there is sexual intent that's burning between them and his erection makes him seem a bit too eager.

The younger teen makes his way up slowly, kissing and licking the meaty thighs which only makes Wakatoshi more excited. He gently places a hand on the shaft, just to feel him pulsating in his palm, however something catches his attention before he can continue. "You've never done anything like this haven't you? Not even masturbation?" he asks, looking at the unpeeled cock that proudly sat up in front of him. The older teen felt like hiding in a whole for the first time in his life. He is overwhelmed by the pleasure of his rod being touched, he absolutely never tried to do anything, he never touched himself or watched porn, such things never seemed to interest him. "Never." Wakatoshi gets the courage to answer, wishing this could be over soon and he finally moves his hand. He likes that pleasure only his touch can grant and the younger one is already getting excited when he sees how thick and bulky the cock in front of him is, while not even being completely hard.