Tendou x reader.

Slight angst and fluff

The reader will be getting pregnant although their exact gender is never specified. If anything listed here makes you uncomfortable then read at your own risk, or click off. It's up to you.
⚠️ talk of food/eating
⚠️talk of abortion
⚠️talk of adoption
For reference of time. Tendou Satori was your boyfriend of 4 years, you had gotten together in his second year of high school, your first year.

You and tendou were down in the shop making a new batch of chocolates as you had been pretty busy the previous day but hadn't wanted to make any because it had gotten late. You often felt bad, seeing as Tendou's dream was to have a chocolate shop in Paris, but you were afraid to leave the country. so he stayed, making a chocolate shop in japan, while you lived out your dream of staying by his side forever.

Today you had plans on helping around the shop in the morning and having coffee with a friend in the afternoon. It was around noon (12) so you headed up to the apartment that you and tendou had above the shop. It was very big, almost too big for just 2 people. You put on a nice (f/c) top and some Jean's before heading to the coffee shop a few blocks away.

(F/n) was at a window table waiting for you so you walked in and sat down. The two of you talked for a while before getting on the topic of how you'd been feeling as of lately.

"So, (y/n) how have you been feeling recently?"

"I've been ok, there have been some mornings were I either felt like i was gonna throw my guts up or actually did. But other than that I've been good."

"Wait, you've been having morning sickness? Are you pregnant!?"

"What, no."

"(Y/n) it sounds like you might be pregnant, have you been having any cravings or gaining weight?"

"Well I have been wanting, and eating, alot of Satori's chocolates. And I have gained weigh but when you eat that much chocolate what do you expect?"

"(Y/n) I think you need to go buy a couple of pregnancy tests, take them, and call me."

"If it'll make you shut up then fine, but first we're finishing our coffee date" you said, sticking your tounge out.

You weren't pregnant, you knew you weren't. You never wanted kids so you made sure you were on birth control and you never had sex unless tendou had a condom on. It wasn't possible, was it?

You stopped by the convenience store on your way back to the shop. Seeing that tendou was working still, you went into the bathroom of your apartment and took a test.

Positive.

You took 5 more test that all came back positive.

You knew you had to tell tendou, it had been awhile since the two of you last had sex and you vaguely remember him not wearing a condom. You had both went drinking with some of tendous old friends and were a little bit more than tipsy.

How fucking dumb could you be, ofcourse. You had been out that whole afternoon into the evening, so you forgot your pill. Which means there was atleast a 45% chance that you got pregnant.

You let tears fall from your eyes. You never wanted kids, ever. You weren't good with kids. You could be sometimes but kids, especially toddlers, always seemed to annoy you. You had issues with your temper at times and you didn't want all of this to pile up and make your own child's life miserable, there was no way you would male a good parent. But what about tendou? You and him had never really had that talk. Did he want a family? Was he going to react badly and try to leave?