I'm Sorry... 💔

- I just realise there are only eight parts after this one. Then it's straight into Cute Moments -

"She broke it..." I sat at the bench, the bracelet and ring broken.

This is why you don't go soft! She made it hard not to... She never complains about my arm. Besides that time we were in the mountains... She didn't stop bugging me till I took it off. She massages my stub for me.

She always looked out for me. I don't need her to! I can look after my fucking self! She cared enough to do it anyway.

"Now what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

I can fix them but what's the use? She's not going to wear them again.

"FUCK!?"

- Second -

Kidd sits at his bench looking at them. He holds the ring and looks it over. "I should have asked her. No, she should have known!"

Mean while you were in your room. You stare at your wrist where the bracelet was. You pick up the piece of paper.

- • = tapping his pencil -

'•••• (Y/N) you're drop dead beautiful
••••••••••
You're •••• beautiful beyond treasure? ••••••
With you, I'm already the king!
Let's make us a thing and get married!'

'With you I'm already the king. Let's make us a thing and get married. The more I look at it, it feels like he actually meant it. The tears on the paper.' You run your finger over them. 'Maybe I was wrong? Maybe I jump to fast. Kidd did sleep with a lot of floozies. I don't know what to think or do...'

Knock Knock

"It's just me," you open the door. "I'm going to bed, try and get some sleep. We'll be making land tomorrow. So we'll be leaving as soon as we make land."

"Brother," you nod.

"You alright?"

You nod, 'I'm okay. I'm going to go to pack my stuff. Then go to bed.'

"Good, just pack what you need. I'll buy whatever else you need."

You nod, close and lock the door. You pick the paper up and reread it. 'It doesn't matter now. We're leaving tomorrow.' You put it back down and start packing your bags.

- Time Skip Next Morning -

As soon as you wake up, Killer was already knocking on your door. You open it, your eyes still closed. You thought it was Killer, "Brother?"

"I'm sorry."

Your eyes shot open, "Kidd?" You look up at him, he looks like crap.

He walks in, you move to the side. He sees your bags are already packed. "You can't leave."

"Brother."

"I'm sorry, I didn't do anything with that whore. I did, I killed her. I didn't ask the whore to marry me. Why the fuck would I?"

"Kidd..."

He holds out the ring, "take it." You shake your head, he grabs your hands. "Take it, please." He places the ring in your hand. "Just take it."

The door opened, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE KIDD?!"

"Nothing," Kidd turns around and walks out.

You quickly hid the ring, and look at Killer.