𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

     "Mmmm, then...what part am I in?" Hyun-woo didn't give it much thought before answering the younger's question.

   "I have been informed that we are granted access inside the Academy, only few people have that access, and I planned to send someone there to document and report of its ongoing trial"

  "Send me there Hyung" Seojun nonchalantly spoke, This is a great opportunity to build up acquaintance with them! He thought excitedly, but his face didn't show any, even so only if you look closely into his beaming bright eyes. 

  "Excuse me?" The chairman widen his eyes, not quite believing what he had heard. "You heard me, Let me document their progression Hyung, I'll make sure to do it with extreme details" Seojun smiled smugly, desperately wanted to go.

    "I...I'll have to think about that first".   The older hesitates, frowning at Seojun's proposal. Not that it would affect the company in any way, but it sounded rather suspicious for Hyun-woo.

"Oh c'mon Hyung~ nothing bad will happened to me, beside that I'm pretty curious about this whole awakens academy thing" He reasoned with the chairman who seems not convinced.

    "Is that so?..." Seojun nodded four times with a thin smile. His actions only driven Hyun-woo's wariness to rose, it remind the older of the look Seojun would display when scheming of something rather horrible. 

  "Hmm....I'll let you know later, you are dismissed" The chairman shooed the younger out of his office giving himself some space.

Well more specifically the chairman held the younger by the waist and lifted  him out of the office like a cat before slamming it shut, surprising the lines of Guards in front of its door.

  "Eh- Eh?.....okay I guess"  Seojun scratch his head as he walked away, getting inside the elevator. Pressing the basement button then soon arrive infront of his car. Its a Mercedes.

      Mercedes AMG GT 2020....Screw rich people Ahasssskslklkslk, give me some of those cash like damn bro. The fourth wall Author scowl in displeased manner.

[A/N: Y'all should look it up and add 'Interior' at the end of it. Its amazing✨]

   Seojun was simply driving around without any destination. Currently, it is around 3:00pm when he left the office as there isn't anything to do for him. 

  Hyun-woo have another Secretary and a private secretary to help with his work. And so Seojun worked under the chairman for experience only incase theres a sudden changes.

      "Hmm?" Seojun unconsciously park near Jiwoo's school. Somehow he drove towards Haedam private high school without realising it. "Eeeh? How strange..." Even so Seojun exited of his car fixing his cream colour suit. 

  Today he wore a cream colour blazer with a white turtle neck inside it, paired up with matching pants and a pair of white sneaker. And an expensive leather watch as extra.

 "Well guess theres no turning back, Might as well just look around" He murmur walking inside the school after walking past a sleeping guard. The insides are mainly empty, most of the student are in class.

   Seojun gave a glance at his watch, turns out there are only few seconds before they're out, watching the moving red arrow guide its way for a final turn...And just then the bell rings. 

Seojun walked towards Jiwoo's class as the hallway are quickly filled with students hurriedly walk out of their classes. 

  Some gave him glances and some just stopped to admire Seojun's beauty. It is not everyday you get to see handsome guys around you know.