' bless you wei-xiong ' he thought.

One of her friends wearing a blue robes laughed and said " nothing Wei-gongzi!" .

Wei Wuxian said " i have to go , goodbye ladies !" He bowed and they waved goodbye then he ran .

Lan Wangji thought bitterly ' finally '

He ran , then went to his Shidi's and his one and only lovable angry lotus shidi and Tang-di named Jiang Cheng

Jiang Cheng who's face was already the same color as his original one and was relaxed.

Turned into red hearing the phrase
' Lovable Angry Lotus Shidi and Tang-di named Jiang Cheng' .

Jiang Fengmian covered his mouth before he could spit the tea he just drank

Wei Wuxian shouted " Xiao-shidi's , my Tang-di!" . Then his xiao shidi's looked at him the same time Jiang Cheng looked at him.

Jiang Cheng looked at him from top to bottom and sighed the longest sigh that day and face palmed himself hardly .

Jiang Cheng too did the same thing his future Self did .

And the most of the crowd laughed seeing that.

His Xiao shidi's jumped at the sound of a loud slap on their sides .

Nie Mingjue who was holding his Sabre " bad for them" he muttered.

Lan Xichen laughed and said " true true".

Wei Wuxian of course didnt see anything wrong since Jiang Cheng slapping himself in the face isnt a rare occurrence.

Jiang Cheng sputtered " what Not rare occurrence?!" He said.

Nie Huaisang said " Jiang-xiong in Cloud recesses every single time you see Wei-xiong you would always face palm ".

Jiang Cheng said " You too Huaisang?!"

Nie Huaisang nods innocently

Wei Wuxian teased " A-cheng , stop slapping yourself in the face . Your face might be flat as a hot cake if you do" He laughed out loud .

Jin zixuan imagined a flat faced Jiang Cheng wearing a girl dress and dancing like a monkey .

He tried to keep his laugh and he did succeed but eventually he choked on his saliva.

His Shidi's teased Jiang Cheng too until Jiang Cheng pouted and shouted "it will not be flat!" He stomped going to Jiang Yanli's room .

Jiang Yanli said "it will be bumpy?" She asked Jiang Cheng

Jiang Cheng said " No! I—" but was cut of with the screen.

His shidi's laughed playfully but went to back to their training after Wei Wuxian told them he had to go to Jiang Cheng again.

Wei wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng " see thats how i love you" he said then wiped a fake tear.

Jiang Cheng hissed like a snake and Yu Ziyuan just rolled her eyes about it.

Good thing Lan Wangji didnt hear it coz if he did . He would've be Jealous Af.

Wei Wuxian ran to his Tang-jie's room which Jiang Cheng just stomped go to there.

Jin Zixuan asks Jiang Yanli " is it normal for them to go in your room?"

Jiang Yanli replied " Yes , if they ever need help i could help them " she laughs softly .