Oikawa winked at him, sticking out his tongue.

     "Seriously..." Tobio muttered and walked out, a slight blush creeping onto his cheeks.

...

     Oikawa glanced at Tobio as they stood at the crossing. His jacket and dark blue jeans stuck to his skin on the right, wet from the rain. The white shirt underneath soaked in the water from the jacket, turning translucent. Kageyama played with the cap on his head, turning it around and back. The chilly weather had coloured his nose with a tinge of red and he shivered as cold blasts of wind hit them, making him close his eyes and retreating into the warmth of the scarf around his neck.

     Tooru found it adorable and let out a soft laugh, catching Tobio's attention. He took a sharp breath as his kouhai looked at him, growing red in the face. He quickly looked away, hoping Kageyama didn't notice it. A familiar feeling enveloped him. He couldn't get rid of it no matter how much he tried. It warmed him inside even though he stood there, drenching half of his body in the rain. He knew what it possibly meant but still hoped for it to be something else.

     It can't be that. It absolutely can't be that. He kept repeating the words in his head when Kageyama's voice rang in his ears.

     "Oikawa-san, can we stop for snacks?"

     Tooru turned to look at Tobio's hopeful puppy eyes. He felt like he would melt in a puddle if he looked at them too long. Tearing his gaze away, he ran his hand through his damp hair. "In this rain?"

     "But it has gotten lighter now."

     "We can eat at home, just wait ten minutes, we'll be there soon."

     "Oikawa-san, please! I'm starving."

     Oikawa sighed, giving in. He was worried about them catching a cold again but decided it wouldn't matter if they stayed out a bit longer, considering the fact they were already half drenched.

     "Fine. What do you want to eat?"

     Kageyama wrapped his arm around his senpai's and pulled him along across the road, pointing towards a tiny stall parked at the side of the street.

     "Udon. Can we have?"

     Oikawa stared at Kageyama's hand around his arm, his mind going completely blank from the new sensation. Snapping out of it at his kouhai's question, he nodded.

     "Sure, come on. But stop running, you'll hurt your leg." He walked slowly beside Kageyama as the latter pulled his senpai along.

     Around seven minutes later they were done eating. Oikawa paid while Kageyama held the umbrella over them, pressed against his body. Tooru waited for his heartbeat to calm down and return back to normal before turning towards Tobio. He held out his hand but Kageyama stopped him before he could say anything.

     "I'll hold the umbrella, it's fine."

     "Okay." Oikawa picked up the plastic bags from the bench.

     They were about to head back into the main street when a shrill voice caught their attention, making them turn around.

     "Kageyama-san!"

     Two girls wearing Karasuno uniforms approached them, waving at Kageyama. When they were close enough, one of them rushed towards him.

     "Kageyama-san, what are you doing here?"

     Her friend walked up to them, covering her with an umbrella. "Aren't you supposed to be at the training camp? We overheard Yachi-san talking about it."