bruise you like a peach

Start from the beginning

Harry on the other hand, has no tolerance for him. Everything he says grates on his nerves like nails dragging down a chalkboard. Just looking at him makes his body tense and lips curl into a scowl.

He hates how much power Louis has over him in this way. He's a pretty easygoing guy for the most part, always calm and some might even say stoic. He never lets people like Louis get to him, normally lets them wash right over him and stays unbothered. But for some reason, Louis has lodged himself into his mind like an eternal distraction even when all he wants to do is ignore.

And he's not really exaggerating when he says he'd pretty much do anything to get it to stop.

As if on cue, Louis laughs loudly again, bright sound blazing through his flimsy concentration. He groans internally, squeezing his eyes shut again. There goes any hopes of him retaining the information from this lecture, he muses sarcastically.

He really fucking hates Econ.

-

Harry groans, tightening his grip on the clear oral fleshlight as he thrusts up steadily. His eyes are closed so if he zones out enough, the textured insides feel just velvety enough to imitate a tight, warm mouth and throat.

Hips bucking up forcefully, he slows down enough. He wants this video to be more drawn out and sensual, like he's truly fucking someone's mouth and driving them to the edge. The visuals will be nice too since this particular fleshlight of his is clear which means viewers can see the rough glide of his leaking cock slide in and out without anything in between.

It's also the least realistic in terms of appearance but he doesn't quite mind that part. All that's important is that it feels right, and it most certainly does.

As he shoves his cock deeper and deeper into the cocksleeve, digging his fingers into the plastic casing, it feels like he's deep-throating a nice warm little mouth.

He opens his eyes when he feels his release building, checking on the camera he has propped on his nightstand and angled deliberately so it captures a shot of his abs to his thighs and nothing else. It's still in its spot thank god- once Harry accidentally jostled it when he was rutting against the mattress for a different video, headboard bouncing against the wall and knocking into the nightstand which ultimately led to him getting a ten minute clip of his side profile, teeth clamped into a pillow.

Moving the toy up and down his length to mimic the feel of someone going down on him, he finally comes, hips bucking and stomach muscles contracting. He may oversell it a bit, groaning and pulling the sleeve off so he can show his shiny wet cock to the camera, still big even when soft.

It's not arrogant so much as honest.

When he feels like he's got enough footage, he stops the filming and slumps back against his pillow, sighing. Tumblr has a five minute limit for videos so he had stroked himself to full hardness and just played around a bit before actually turning on the camera. What he's left with is four minutes and twenty-seven seconds of him getting off, enhanced by the hazy lighting and intentional angle. It'll take a couple hours to edit which he'll probably do later at night which means he'll have it ready to schedule for posting in the next couple of days.

Harry started his blog, clicktosubmit, when he was nineteen, so it's been just over a year ago now. He's always been interested in the dom and sub dynamic since he first got into porn and discovered the world of BDSM as a curious fifteen year old. Through his watching, he began to realize that he was into that sort of thing- into domming.

From then on he spiraled into a whole new world and community he never expected to find himself in.

Clicktosubmit is a comparatively well-established dom-centered blog focused on giving advice, tips, and answering questions from people with similar preferences as him, people who have that urge to demand control in the bedroom and take care of their partner in often extreme and not widely accepted ways.