Chapter 1 - First meeting

"Hey.. HEY HEY HEY HOLD UP WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You yelled as you were climbing up a mountain your friend forced you to go to to find her bracket she lost. Although usually you'd usually never do it, she offered you quite a bit of money so you decided to go. Running towards the strange man he looks back for a second and decides to jump. Although not fast enough since you grab his hand and has him hanging. You swear under your breath as the weight of him pains you. Sighing you pull him up and sit him down in front of you.
  "Hey uh whatever you're name is, what were you trying to off yourself? I mean it's 3 in the morning what are you a psychopath?" Responding he apologizes but doesn't seem to make eye contact. Although when he does he says a flirtatious line. Although overused and a bit annoying, it wasn't in a bad way and didn't feel that bad hearing. "Oh I forgot by the way, my names y/n, you?" " Dazai Osamu, from the Armed Detective Agency, at your service."
  You talk for a bit after this until suddenly interrupted by a phone call. You both look at you're phones and see that someone dead calling the both of you. You both decide to answer at the same time which turns out to be a bad idea since afterward on both phones incredibly ear piercing screaming occurs. Time had flew by and the friend you were staying with got incredibly worried where you were, and on Dazais side his friend seemed to be yelling, as they were mad at him for not telling anyone where he went before disappearing.
Ending the calls you both chuckle ,and with one last flirtatious remark you both part ways but not before he hands you a card with his number on it. Smiling as you walk home until you realize you forgot to get the bracelet but decide to get it later that day since you were tired.