Disintegration

A.N Hi

Ohhh please remember to vote and comment if you enjoy it.

"It's okay to admit you're still in love with him Lexi Lou" Connie spoke assuringly, looking at the girl through her rear vision mirror.

"I'm not", Lexi shrugged as they pulled up to the mall. She rolled her eyes as all three girls snickered.

"And my dad cares about me", Lia spoke dramatically "oh, sorry, I thought we were telling lies", she added.

Lexi got out of the car, waiting for her friends. "The whole point of this was to hang out with you guys and be happy. So please don't bring him up," she whispered pleadingly.

Julie sighed, wrapping her arm around the girl's shoulders. "Sorry Ally, no more boy talk, we promise" she nodded.

The younger girl smiled, letting out a breath of relief as she nodded. "Let's shop", she grinned, the mood immediately changing.

"Bipolar", Connie joked, slightly concerned to Lia as they walked behind Lexi and Julie.

Connie and Lexi happily adventured from shop to shop, arms linked as they looked at clothes and dressing rooms filled as they tried on dresses and skirts.

Lia and Julie sat boredly in the seats, bugging the girls about getting food until Connie finally gave up, kicking their ankles on the way out.

Much to Lexis pleasure, Charlie and Guy didn't show up for dinner.

It was strictly a girls night which ended up with a sleepover in Julie and Lias dorm room at Eden Hall.

It was the first time in a long time that Lexi had a genuinely good time. The girls didn't ask about Adam or even Charlie or Guy.

"Come on, Ju Ju, let me paint your nails", Lexi grinned, waving the blue nail polish in Julie's face.

Julie laughed, rolling her eyes as she held her hand out. "Have at it", she spoke, making Lexi grin as she coated the girl's nails in the light blue polish.

"I don't know what it is about you, Ally, but no one seems to be able to say no to you," she laughed to Lexi.

Lexi giggled, shrugging. "I'm just adorable, I guess", she joked, lightly blowing on Julie's hands when she finished.

"Mwah," she joked, kissing the top of Julie's hands gently.

The night ended early as the girls had school tomorrow. Lexi found herself all cuddled up with Lia in her bed whilst Connie bunked with Julie.

The youngest member of the team was awoken by Lia grabbing her foot and pulling her out of bed, causing Lexi to let out a small yell as her body hit the floor.

"We've been trying to wake you up nicely for 10 minutes", Lia laughed. "Get up. It's time for school."

Lexi rolled her eyes. "I need a shower", she laughed "you guys go, I'll meet you there."

The three were reluctant to leave the girl. "Not drowning myself again, don't worry", she laughed.

"That's not funny", Connie deadpanned.

Lexi shrugged. "It's a coping mechanism."

"A bad one", Lia spoke, shaking her head.

Lexi grinned cheekily. "That's what gor-" she stopped, shaking her head slightly. "I've heard that before", she rephrased.

After a long shower and a quick letter writing session, Lexi walked through the halls alone contently.

She watched as people looked at her and whispered but paid no mind. She'd gotten used to it.