"Quite the boldness you have there for touching something that belongs to me. Queen of Hearts Rule #89: " You shall not eat tarts prepared for the Queen ahead of her." Larceny of the Queen's tarts is a capital crime! OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

--------------------------------------------

"And that's what happened..."

"That's your fault you sh*t head."

"You've only got yourself to blame," said Grim.

"But ain't it overreacting to seal my magic just 'cause I ate his tart?! It's practically the same as tying my hands and my feet! Plus, there were three whole ones! He can't possibly finish all of those! There's a limit to how heartless he can be!"

"To tell you the truth, I don't care if you can't use magic, this is entirely your fault if you haven't eaten the tart you would be collar-free," Minju said to Ace as he puts his hand on Ace's shoulder.

"Ah! Wait a second... If there were three whole tarts, they might've been prepared for the party, yanno? Like for someone's birthday? Man, I'm such a great detective, huh!" said Grim.

"Birthday?"

"Shouldn't you say sorry from the start especially after you got caught, honestly you should have gotten on your knees and begged for forgiveness," Minju said with a little chuckle at the end.

"Uh... I came here thinking that you'd agree with me about the Prefect being a little tyrant..."

"If that's considered being a tyrant then I'm probably way worse, I would say something like "Most Likely to Commit Mass Genocide," or "That Crazy B*tch," Minju said having too much fun thinking of what people would consider them.

"You're also at fault for eatin' his food," said Grim.

"Oh yeah, that's what we're talking about. Shouldn't you make something as a sorry I can help, if not that's your loss?" said Minju.

"Grudges over food are scary. Ah! Speaking of which, I still haven't received my canned tuna from the Headmaster!"

"(sighs) I get it. I just have to apologize, right? You suggested it, so you better come with me, Prefect..."

"Sure but you really don't need a cake or something."

"It's probably fine. By the way, what are you wearing?

"My question is why can't I wear this, it's literally a bra and some shorts. I forgot this is an all-boys school. It's comfortable and I don't really care to change my clothes to what I feel I am a dude right now so I don't care."

"Ok whatever, in the meantime, where can I sleep?"

"You're serious about stayin' the night? The other rooms aside from ours are still full of dust. If you're gonna sleep here, you better clean it yourself." said Grim.

"Ugh, I don't wanna clean at all. Prefect~ Let me stay in your room~ I'm a pretty handy guy so I won't take up much room! Please~?"

*Slap* "No you'll sleep on the sofa, especially after you came barging in at this time. By the way what time is it."

"Boo, stingy. Fine then. I'll sleep all by my lonesome on the lounge's sofa. Good night!"

After Ace went to sleep.

"Hey ghosts what time is it?"

"It's around 11 or 12." said one of the ghosts as they popped up.

"Ok, could one of you wake me up at 5:30, I have to start doing my daily running."

"Ok, we'll wake you up."