30/06/21

my friends and i made a pact to live love island where you're not allowed to kiss fuck, etc.
So one night Jay, Paul, Sarah and i met up at like an empty gym at night and we talked.
Then i started fighting with Jay and he ended up choking and not being able to breath and then he puked EVERYWHERE and so i said sorry, like a lot, and ran away cause they were all mad at me.
then the next day we went to go eat but we had to cross the road.
to do that we had to climb over a truck bed and i put my shit in the bed.
i saw naomi and sam fighting and she started crying so i got out of the truck and walked over to give her a hug but she gave sarah a hug first.
anyways then she came and gave me and sam (don't ask, i know they just fought and broke up) a hug together.
she started talking about how she always likes to kiss people and shut and i said me too and we all lugged about it.
sam then got out of the hug but she like kept hugging me and pushing me back and then we ended up against some wall and i kissed her and said „shh, don't tell anyone" (cause of the rules) and walked to the street.
the truck was gone with my stuff so i started to panic. and some girl screamed „the driver behind that truck called me and said she's following the truck"
and then i can't remember...

idk hope you enjoyed? my dreams are super chaotic so like a lot of the times it won't make sense but i kinda really enjoy them and i think that's why i love to sleep