"Fitting"

Marinette's POV

Today me and all of my friends will be going to the palace to get fitted for our coronation outfit's. We are sneaking out of the hotel when we run into Lie-la and her class of sheep. What are you doing Mari-Trash, trying to bully Lila again. We all know that you told her to jump off the top of the hotel (the hotel is 25 stories tall) or to kill herself in any other way so nobody had to be near her anymore, Alix says to me. Actually we were going to go to the Wall of China because Marinette has a friend who works there that she wants to go visit, Alya says. 

Then before Lie-la's sheep can respond Alya grabs me and drags me away and the others follow us. When we get to the palace we see that Brigette and Felix are already there. When we get closer to them I see them smirking. Why are you guys smirking, I say. Because, we hacked into the Paris security system and we got footage of  every time the class has bullied you and every time Lie-la threatened you, and every time she has ever lied, which is a lot, Brigette says. Thank you so much now we have the information we need to take down Lie-la and her herd of sheep. We picking out our dress's and suits and then we go to our rooms in the Palace and go to sleep. We have a big day ahead of us the coronation is tomorrow.