Paige's First Mate

Start from the beginning

Paige: Hey Y/N, do you like boats? 

Y/N: *looks up from the computer* Uhh, never been on one. 

Paige: *Mischievous smirk* Well, the one I just bought has been delivered and I think these negotiations will go better out in the water.  

Y/N: *packing your stuff* Oh um, ok that's fine with me but... *Looks down* I don't have any other clothes. 

Paige: *Giggles* That won't be a problem, But let me change and we will head out. 

You watch as she walks toward the hallway to her room and the jiggle from her ass cheeks was enough to get your blood flowing. It wasn't no longer than 5 minutes when she came back wearing a black swimsuit top and daisy dukes style jean shorts. 

Paige: Ready? 

You could only nod as you were entranced by her body. Paige picked up on this and smiled as she took your hand to lead you outside to her car. 

~On the boat~ 

You help Paige onto the boat as the gentleman that you are before stepping on yourself. Paige sees you looking for a place to setup again but she takes the bag and puts it down in the cabin area. When she comes back she tosses the keys to you. 

Paige: I'll let you know when we are out far enough. 

Y/N: Y-Yes ma'am. 

You start the boat and begin to head out in the way that you were instructed. You keep glancing over at Paige and admiring her tits. You quietly pull out your phone and snap a photo of her without her noticing or so you thought. 

After a good 45 minutes of driving you look around and see that you are miles away from the beach

After a good 45 minutes of driving you look around and see that you are miles away from the beach. Paige has you kill the engine as you are wondering what is going to happen next. She stood at the front of the boat to model off her outfit for you. 

Paige: How do I look in this outfit? 

Y/N: *Gulped* Uh, well...You look smoking hot! 

Paige: *Blushes* Thank You! Would you like to take some more pictures of me?

Y/N: *Frozen in fear* M-More pictures? 

Paige: *Smiling* Don't be shy now, I seen you snap a quick photo of me...I just want to give you some that you will remember for a long time. So get your phone out big boy. 

You pull your phone out of your pocket as she does a sexy most for you.