2. Cutie Pie

》Author:  แบมแบม (BamBam)

》Publisher: Rose by Amarin

》Tags: Comedy, Romance

》Personal Ratings: 7/10

It's a feel-good novel, comedy vibe, simple, a little bit slow at the beginning (for me)

It's a feel-good novel, comedy vibe, simple, a little bit slow at the beginning (for me). Kuea Kirati, a diplomat's son who was required to maintain his image in which he actually quite different from it, was engaged to Wang Qilin (Hie Lian). It's all begin since Kuea born where his family helps Lian's family at the time of their downturn. Therefore, the family let Lian take care of Kuea when later they were engaged. "Nu Kuea" (a cute calling to someone younger) is the calling used by Lian and Kuea called him "Hie Lian" (Hie/Hia is like P'). Both of them are seven years old apart. They care for each other, these two families are close until suddenly Lian said he doesn't love Kuea. Kuea is trying his best to be the best fiancé for Lian. Growing up together, Lian is literally everything for Kuea. He gave all of his love but got nothing in return . Therefore, Kuea feels sad and gave up.

Kuea actually likes playing drum. He secretly owns a Youtube channel with the name "Kirin" and on screen, he would cover his face with a mask. He also loves superbike, owns a secret house and these are somehow his side which Lian never knows. There are a lot of things about Kuea that Lian doesn't know actually. Kuea real side is not even close to his image as a "Kun Chaai" (Young Master). He likes wearing oil-stained shirt, smoking and drinking. Once, he changed his hair and got himself drunk. Lian came to help him and somehow their first kiss happened. However, Kuea doesn't really believe it was Lian because he thought there is no way for Lian to kiss him.

As for Lian, he thought he knew everything regarding Kuea, which later, he realized the guy is absolutely different from the one he knew. The secret Kuea kept, Lian caught it when there was a time Kuea played drum in a pub, with his mask as usual and yet, Lian still could recognize him.

He tries to be the best lover for Kuea. So, he started to plan something to take back Kuea's heart. Lian decides to go on with the marriage and asks the other guy to live with him (If Kuea refuse, Lian will be the one to move into Kuea's place). At this moment, you can see different version of Lian with all of his efforts and it makes Kuea somehow confused and annoyed because "if he doesn't love me, why insist on getting married?!" They live together but with one condition – one house, but different rooms. While living together, Lian wants to discover the real side of Kuea.  Kuea doesn't know that Lian knew about his secrets. Both of them, in the past, were actually faking themselves, not showing the real side of them to each other. In university, Kuea is sort of a troublemaker and an automotive engineering student while he lied to Lian, saying that he was a computer engineering nerdy.

As Lian slowly learns about Kuea (making himself known among Kuea's friends), they actually have pretty similar interests and Lian gradually entered Kuea's world. And when they live together, Kuea also learn the other side of Lian. So, from arguing, they become comfortable with each other finally until Kuea somehow falls deeply for Lian, becoming his eventually. Happy ending 😚

The joke in this story is ROTFL level and I hope they could deliver this well in the series ♡