Prolouge

"The sky is gray." I sighed as I looked up

I know that later on,it will rain.The weather accompanies my sad emotions.

My chaotic life has been chasing me since then ,but they couldn't put me in cage because someone was there,helping me to stand up.

That persons laugh and face reactions seemed to be a lullaby and scenery for me.It is my great view.

That person taught me to be happy for real ,little did he know -he is my happy pill.

His departure was also the departure of my bright moon,which I had just found.

After he left ,I found myself in the darkest and deepest part of the sea ,again.Where no one can find me there.

It's been 4 years when we both bid goodbyes.

"Your eyes are cloudy." I felt Mizuki's sympathy as she seriously looked into my eyes.I looked away and smile ,I know what she wants to convey

"It's because the weather is cloudy." I pretended not to be obvious

"I mean differently ,you seem-sad."All I can do is to deny

"Why would I be sad?" I smiled

She goes home first because I want to be alone,just this time.

The torrential rain fell at the same time as the tears flowed down my cheeks.I chose to walk in the heavy rain to feel the sadness.

How can they be like that?they don't know someone's suffering because of that damn little sentence.I know it was years ago-but they can't blame me for not moving on.

Sobrang sakit ng mga pinagsasabi nila.

I can already hear my own wailing even though the sound of each rain falling is very loud.

I walked slowly,feeling the rains comfort.I knelt in the pathway and sobbed.

I stopped crying and looked up when I felt someone shared me an umbrella.

The moment I saw his face ,our memories starts to replay.

I don't know how to act.I don't even know how I feel.

He is standing staring at me while his hand is on the pocket and the other one is holding the umbrella.

His hair is a little bit wet same as his shirt and pants.He's taller and much matured than before ,his eyes are gloomy.

I averted my eyes when I realized we had been staring at each other for a long time.

Tears started to stream down my face again,I can't fight them coming.

He knelt infront of me and caressed my face,he didn't change that much.

"You didn't change."He coldly said then hugs me tight

He pats my head ,just like before.

He got my heart in a pouring rain.

I'm refraining myself to cry.

"just cry ,no one can hear except me." he then puts aside the umbrella ,joining me in this heavy rain

I have been like this since the day he left.I cries under the rain ,in my room and even underwater.

He isn't the reason of this heartaches but he is the reason why I forgot about it.

I sobbed into his shoulder while both of my hands were pushing my chest because I can hardly breathe.

I heard him sighed heavily so I tried to calm down and let go from hugging.

The moment I saw his unreadable face ,I suddenly smile.I laughed out of sadness while my tears are streaming.

His face reaction didn't change ,he just kept staring into my eyes without any expression.

"It's been years ,glad we crossed paths." I smile as I stood up

He kept on looking into my eyes but I looked away

"You like rain?" he then stands

It's my comforter.

I nodded.

"My heart is in joy ,now that we've met." he said

Now my heart flutters ,just like before.

In the cold my heart was soaked.Now I felt light and warm in the heart.

It was a long day before the sun sets.Now ,summer solstice for me has ended because I saw the moon again.

Hey pearls, your comments and votes will be highly appreciated. Thank you! Enjoy the journey!

@_merMia