ABOUT A GOOD FAMILY

There is a family of four members. Father  Suresh and mother Sulochana. They have two sons  Satya is  so silent and  Sandeep is so mischevious. They  both are twins.
                                      Their father working  as a senior manager at a clothing company and mother is working  as principal at University. Satya and Sandeep both are  brilliant at studies which made their father and mother feel so happy by seeing them both. They both are studying  at an international authorised school and they both gets good results in exams. One day  when they both were returning to home, Sandeep falls on the road and gets injuried. When they both reached home and their mother started crying by seeing his situation. In between father returned from the office. He observes that younger son got injured and was worried. He said that from tomorrow onwards I will drop you to school and pick up you both from school.
                                                                    They both completed their schooling system successfully. One day                when they were going to take a admission at higher education they three met an accident and got several injuries. They were admitted at hospital. Father's condition was critical. He needed blood, so Satya donated the blood as he had the same blood group. By god's grace he cured well and recovered. After a ten days of recovery they both got admission for higher education. Once their higher education was completed, they started to build their own carrier. so  Satya settled as “IAS” officer and Sandeep settled as CEO of a software company. Their both income was good. They got a big house and  guest houses at different places. They are also had helping nature.
                                                                                 They both donates  10 lakhs per month for orphanages and old-age homes. They also owned seven  orphanage homes. Their father became very happy by seeing their charity this is their scenario of their life  their both sons got married and these people live together as a joint family.
                                                         Their lives went on happily.
Conclusion:
                    Till the end of the life we should not forget relations it is so important thing for life  and in good or bad times try to help each other. We should have a kindhearted nature, . If any issue comes either from father or from brother or from mother  we should take one step back , try to solve by finding a good solution for issue  but never leave relations  and don’t loose self respect and if we are done with this scenario society talks good about us  if we are not alive society talks good about us
              "BE GOOD BE KINDHEARTED”
          This is my concern to this society