Secret love of werewolves: My Annoyance and My Jerk

this story is by my friend rebeccahmajor and me

Lane's pov...................................................................................

New York city, my home town. sadly my dad got a job in freakin' Colorado, in the freakin' woods. awesome i know. that's why im sitting in freakin' car with my freakin' dad and my twin sister. oh ya, i forgot! I’m Lane and my twin is Delia.

"welcome to Mountain View, Colorado," my father exclaimed in a VERY creepy way." shut up just shut up." that was my twin you just heard. she's a little tired and cranky from the long drive. I don’t blame her, i am too, but I didn’t even want to respond to THAT stupid comment my dad made.

we started to turn around a corner into a neighborhood when i saw some hot and sweaty guys playing football. "hey Delia. look at that," i said while pointing to the window she was leaning against. she turned around and looked at the massacre. right as she did two guys lunged for the ball. I noticed that they were both shirtless and one was wearig red and the other black. they were fighting over it when they both slipped and fell in muddy water. it splattered all over them both of us burst into laughter . we were laughtig so hard that we started to cry.

then we pulled into our house e third house from field full of mud covered guys. how convenient. "we're here" dad exclaimed, with a little too much enthusiasm, I might add. Delia and i out of the car and went to the trunk and got our bags out. we had two bags each with the same defects. our suitcases' wheels were broke so we had to carry it along with very huge duffel bags.

"oh my lord, Delia. what did you put in this thing?" "my crap, a little bit of your crap, a little of our crap" she said in her dramatic voice. "oh my god, this is heavy!" Delia exclaimed as she picked up her bags.

all of a sudden two boys came right in front of us. I noticed that they were the boys we saw fall in the mad a little bit earlier. I elbowed Delia and she elbowed me back. it was a little thing we did when we recognize someone. "hey, do you guys need some help carrying those in?” they asked while pointing to our bags. "um. w would we want muddy guys to carry our stuff in?" Delia asked sarcastically.

"hey chicas, what'cha doin?" the guy in the red shorts said. then i was frightened by the high pitch whistle from the guy in the black short. "what the hell black shorts?" i said annoyed . "black shorts?" Mr. whistler asked. "ya you don’t deserve a name!" Delia sad while rubbing her ear in pain.

Then all of sudden our bags were taken from us by two guys who took them into our house. "I think we just got robbed" Delia said looking at me "but they're just took it into our house?" "rob gone wrong!" i exclaimed.

we were interrupted by our stupid dad saying "um girls could you help me? I’m kinda..... stuck" "how do you get stuck n a TRUNK?" Delia asked . "my ah belt ah buckle ah got ah caught ah" he mumbled "dad! are you serious!" I grumble angrily. oh my father would" Delia said while rubbing her face emotional pain.

with one hand she waved towards our dad asking, "could you guys help him because there is no way we are going there?" while covering her face from this 'fantastically terrific" scene with the other. "umm what do you mean?" black shorts asked. "Really! Are you that stupid?!" i said while my voice was getting higher. "what's between his knees and his hips? what's below his belt buckle? think about it," i exclaimed.

all of a sudden, realization swept across his face. Along with shock and embarrassment, of course. the next thing I saw was priceless. Both of their faces started to turn red from embarrassment! it was really funny. i must have hit a very sensitive nerve. i am so proud of myself! i am so coming back to this subject!

despite the embarrassment, they walked over to help our dad. "thank you boys," our dad said. well i couldn't stop from thinking that they are not boys and if they are, then they are boys on high doses of steroids. Why you ask. because they look like professional football players ON steroids.