#1 - Dekubaku

Before we start, I would like to say, thank you for reading. I really hope you enjoy this. I'm not really good at writing so, I hope for the best.
————————————————————-
Baku POV

Right now, I'm in the rehearsal room at U.A high. (A/N: Not cannon) That's right, I go to the most elite hero school in Japan. Well, "why am I in the rehearsal room?" I bet you're asking, well to answer your question, I play the violin. For now, I'm just practicing it, but when I really want to play I would play something like.. The arena, or dance of the sugarplum fairy, or something like that. Back to the story!!

I look at my watch(A/N: correct me if that's wrong😐)and, 'Oh Sh!t!, it's 8:25!! I'm gonna be late for class!!' I thought as I started packing up my violin quickly with a panicked look on my face. I hurry up and rush out of the room, ignoring all the stares I got as I rush down the halls to class 1-A. 'I reallllyyyy hope they don't suspect something' I said so quietly, I don't even think a mouse would've heard me.

Alas, I enter the class panting from running down the halls so quickly. "Bakugo, you ok?" It was Aizawa-sensei, or as I like to call him 'The depressed Caterpillar'. I jumped a little at the sudden noise. "Huh?, oh, Tch, I'm fine teach" I growled out at him. Everyone was staring at me, I had no idea why they were. I looked around and spotted Deku, my boyfriend. I blushed a little just looking at him. "Ahem' hey bakubro, what is that you're holding?" That was kirishima, one of my best friends. 'Huh? Oh SH!T!! I forgot to put it away!' I yelled inside my head. "Oh, uh, this is my uh,.. Oh frick it, this is my..  violin." I stuttered as I told them what it was.

I look at my friends, or as everyone calls them, the 'bakusquad', they had Huge stars in their eyes. "WHAT!?!?" The whole class yelled, minus Deku, he already knows. " YOU PLAY THE MF VIOLIN AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!?!?" Mina screeched at me. "Um, yeah?" I said, saying it more like a question then a answer. "Come on kacchan, play a song for us!" Denki yelled me.

I silently nod and walk up to the front of the classroom. "Sure, This song is called The Arena" I say with a wavering voice. Izu walked up to me and gave me a reassuring kiss on the cheek. "You can do this" he says with a small smile. I smile back and then started playing.

Once I was done playing the whole class was silent with almost everyone's mouths dropped to the floor. "Um, are "you guys ok?" I asked. No answer. "Guess it was bad" I said with tears forming in the corner of my eyes. Then all of the sudden the whole class erupted into cheers and telling me how good it was.

"That was amazing bakubro!!"
"It was so good!!"
"How did you learn to play like that!?!"

Some people were just to shocked to say anything. "You did good love" Izu whispered in my ear. "I love you Izu" "Ilove you to kat". We shared a loving kiss while everyone was STILL cheering.
————————————————————-
Sorry it's so short. I'll try to make the next one longer. 565 words. Hello Hank you for reading.