September 1st, 1993.

I woke up from a familiar voice practically screaming at me to wake up. I groaned as I sat up and slowly opened my eyes. I opened my eyes to my certainly annoying brother Draco.

"WELL GET UP THEN DON'T WANNA MISS THE TRAIN DO WE?" Draco shouted. "Okay Okay! No need to blow my eardrums out." I said clearly annoyed. "Well if you don't want your eardrums blown out hurry up and get ready," Draco said returning the annoyed expression. "AND HURRY UP." he added as he walked out of my room.

As soon as he closed the door I quickly got up and went to find some clothes to wear, I was extremely excited for my third year. Both me and Draco are going to our third year somehow? Our birthdays are only a few days apart but we aren't twins, I never really understood how that worked but I never thought hard on the topic.

I finally found some clothes and put them on quickly, after I was done I walked to my trunk and closed it carefully. I picked up my trunk and slowly walked out of my room and down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs were Draco and my Mum. "You can walk down the stairs faster can't you?" Draco said in an annoyed tone. "Draco," Mum said sternly. "Right, sorry Mumsy," Draco said in a respectful tone. I rolled my eyes as I see Draco's fast mood change.

"Are you ready darling?" Mum said. "Mhm," I hummed as I nodded my head. After those words, I felt the feeling of an apparition. In a matter of time, I felt my feet land on the grounds of king cross station. "I will never get used to this place," Draco said in a disgusted tone. "It's filled with muggles I feel like I'm gonna throw up. Draco added. "Ew swallow it down, it's not that big of a deal anyway," I said. We quickly arrived at platform nine and three quarters, me and Draco both ran into the wall with no hesitation.

"COME ON THE TRAIN IS ABOUT TO LEAVE," Draco said loudly. "We have 8 minutes Draco," I said annoyed with him. "Whatever," He said as he got on the train, I followed him anyway. "See you later I guess?" I ignored him and just started walking to the Ravenclaw compartments. I found a compartment with Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, And Padma Patil. "May I sit?" I said kindly to the girls. "Of course!" replied a familiar dreamy voice.

Me and Luna became friends in my second year while she was in her first. She's a really interesting girl, she's nice to be around. She's different and that's why I like her, People seem to think differently since people call her "Loony Lovegood" and go around bullying her. I would hex them all if I could.

"Luna!" I said excitedly. "How are you?" I added. "I'm good." she simply replied. "How was your summer?" she added. "just like every other summer sadly," I replied. "Me and my dad made these objects to keep nargles away," Luna said in a dreamy voice that all of a sudden made me happy. "That's really good Luna," I replied. "How was your summer Cho?" I said. "What?" Cho said obviously not listening. "How was your summer," I repeated. "Oh! It was alright thanks." She said kindly. "Just the average chill and hang out with my friend." She says as she blushes at the word "friend"

"And who is this friend hmm?" I say noticing the blush on her cheeks. "Cedric Diggory," She says as her cheeks get pinker. "So you pulled dreamy boy Cedric?" I tease. "I did not pull him!" Cho says with an embarrassed expression. "Were just friends," she added. "Yeah okay cho, "friends" I don't think so," I say as I continue to tease her.

All of a sudden the train began to stop and the light started to flicker soon after turning off. All the girls in the compartment had confused expressions. "What the hell just happened?" Padma said in a confused voice. "I don't know," Cho replied. "I don't think we're at Hogwarts yet," she added. "Thanks for stating the obvious," I said jokingly. Luna and Padma laughed but cho just stared. Soon the train got cold, freezing cold. "Are you guys cold or is it just me?" cho asked. "No it's freezing. We all replied.

After a while the temperature was warm again, the lights flickered on, and the train started moving. "What just happened?" Luna asked. "I have no idea," Padma said still shocked. "We will find out later," I said. "Now cho, LETS TALK ABOUT LOVERBOY," I said jokingly.

Me and the girls just talked about whatever about 30 minutes before we arrived at Hogwarts we changed into our robes. After we were done changing into our robes we walked out of the train and started walking to the carriages. Cho, Padma and Luna Got into carriages but their was no space for me so I went to the carriages behind me.

I walk in the carriage and ask the people "May I sit?" I say. "Sure!" The girl with curly brown hair said. "Hermione Granger!" she stuck out her hand. "Leona Malfoy," I say as I shake hands with her. The ginger boy shifted uncomfortably at the surname "Malfoy." I just simply looked at him. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know." She said with a disappointed expression. "What's wrong?" I say stupidly. "I'm a muggleborn of course," she sadly replied. "Do you hate me now?" she said.

"Of course not, I'm not like that at all," I say as I smile at her. She blushed in embarrassment and looked away. "what's your name ginger boy?" The black-haired boy laughed at the name. "Ron Weasley." he barely replied. "It was nice meeting you ginger boy, you to Hermione." I say as I smile at them. "What am I a ghost?" the black-haired boy says. "Nice to meet you too forest trees," I say pointing at his eyes. 

I walk out of the carriage and almost seconds after I hear my brother's annoying voice. "YOU FAINTED POTTER? IS LONGBOTTOM TELLING THE TRUTH? YOU ACTUALLY FAINTED?" Draco said as he elbowed past Hermione to block Harry's way up the castle.

"Shove off Malfoy," said Ron whose jaw was clenched. "Did you faint as well, Weasley?" said Draco loudly. "Did the scary old dementor frighten you to Weasley?" Draco continued to tease. "Is there a problem?" said a mild voice. Professor Lupin had just gotten out of the next carriage. Draco gave professor lupin an insolent state, which took in the patches of his robes and the dilapidated suitcase. With a tiny hint of sarcasm in his voice, he said "Oh no--er--Professor," then he smirked. He made a hand movement for me to follow him, which I did.

"I'm sorry did I hear DEMENTORS were on the train?" I said in a shocked tone. "Yeah they were, potter fainted because of one he's never goon stop hearing that from me," he said as he smirked. I ignored him, "That's why it was freezing cold, why the hell was the dementor there in the first place?" I say in a confused tone. "Because Sirius Black escaped." He said simply.

Can't wait for another crazy year at Hogwarts.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N

WT: 3 HRS

Words: 1243

i tried lmao this is probably dog shit.