Reuben Millar

"Reuben, you don't have to go you automatically have a pass and you know your mom doesn't want you doing this" my dad has been wanting me to not do that whole space thing because he's a part of the government so his family are already protected and can go with no issue.

"Well too bad I want to do it and you'll just have to live with it"

"You have come out just like your mother " he said with a fake smile

"Don't talk to me like that" I was annoyed with him. The way he treats my mom isn't right and i think about bashing his head into the ground a million times.
My moms done everything for me, sure my dad brings home the money and without him we'd be lost but I was never really close to my dad even tho he worked from home most of the time.
My dad always thinks he's better just because he has money but in reality we're all the same without money, poor and lost.

My friends and their family also get an automatic pass because they live under my father's name. Their names are Travis, Max, Noah, and Saul.

I walked to my room and realized I had to ask him about those sign up sheets i sighed while leaving my room walk into my dads office barging in once again.
"Hey sir where are the papers for this new planet thing" I ask my dad since he does confirm the people who enter.

"You don't have to sign in I could just take you there you know" as he was talking my friends walk in the room

"Hey boys how's it going would you guys mind helping me with all these papers"

"Yeah,sure no worries Mr. Millar" Saul had said looking at the rest of us with eyes saying we better help as well.

"So benny boy, we finally get to relax for once on that new planet huh?! Seeing hot girls again" Jay smirked along with Travis.

"I feel really bad for all these people that are forced to enter I wish they didn't have to" Noah always cared about everyone else even during these times when all people turned cold towards each other, he still had a heart full of love.

"I'm joining with them"

The 4 turned to look at me with wide eyes, they looked like they had just seen a ghost.

"What the fuck man!, why?! You know how dangerous all that's gonna be!"
Max just wouldn't shut up and kept rambling about how insane I was, I ignored and kept going through all the papers. All these people look dead, this world really changed people for the worse... And of course there's always that one person who doesn't let any situation bother them, at least that's what it looks like from the exterior.
The girl was smiling ear to ear she was pretty but looked intimidating and cute at the same time.
The boys looked over my shoulder to see why I was looking at her paper for so long.

"Why is she so happy?"

"If only she knew what was coming for her"

Nina Chambers...