You know im no good 2

Start from the beginning

"Where'd you get that?" Katsuki asked, taking a white chocolate crepe snack from Sharky's extended hand while keeping his eyes on the keychain.

Sharky followed his gaze then he took it off his zipper and handed it to him. "I got it from Hyper Core a while ago." He replied with a small smile.

Katsuki checked it out from closer as it was in his hand before mumbling. "Looks sick as fuck."

"Right?" Sharky chuckled and Katsuki's moment of peace was disturbed by the familiar creak of Ms. Kugisaki's door. He turned there to see her poking her head out to check where they were and once her eyes located them, she gave the same old polite as fuck smile Katsuki got shivers from.

He wordlessly put the keychain down to Sharky's thigh and left his bag of caramel corn chips at his seat as he stood up and walked toward the office.

"See ya," Sharky called brightly and Katsuki waved at him.

He spent the entire session dissociating as much as he could, but since he was told he was even doing it he was more conscious about it which just made it harder, and once he was free to leave, Sharky was sitting in front of the office, smiling at him as he stepped outside. Katsuki hated the idea of being seen right after leaving the devil's den, but his thoughts were interrupted by an object flying at him. Katsuki caught it and realized it was the keychain Sharky threw at him.

"You can keep it if you want to. It kinda suits you better." Sharky said and Katsuki looked up at him in mere shock, trying to see where the joke he missed was. "By the way, nobody needs to pay me to talk to you. Just putting it out there."

Katsuki froze up once again then he looked to the side and clicked his tongue before shoving his hands into his pockets holding the keychain in the right one. "You're an idiot."

Sharky gave him an unreasonably bright smile before Katsuki left. Hizashi flashed the lights on the car as soon as Katsuki stepped outside, heading to the parking lot. Always so enthusiastic. Getting onto the passenger seat, Katsuki was welcomed with a head pat.

"Hey, Baby, how are you?"

Katsuki shrugged, caught off guard every damn time he was asked that question, especially after fucking therapy, he felt like utter shit, but he couldn't say that. Realizing he still had the keychain Sharky gave him right in his hand, he showed it to Hizashi.

"I got this." He mumbled while second-guessing that decision, wondering if it was just a useless piece of information no one fucking asked for but he just couldn't help oversharing at the worst times.

"It's so cool, Baby! Where'd you get it from?" Hizashi replied, bright as ever, leaning in to take a better look at the keychain and Katsuki wished his hands weren't trembling so visibly just because he got a minute of attention from someone whose approval he was dying for but admitting it would also kill him.

"Sharky gave it to me. He said it suits me better than him." Katsuki replied, pulling his hand back as they silently agreed to ignore he was shaking.