02

Chapter Two
________________________

Her and Finn both made their way towards the cafeteria. They scanned the room and she tugged on his sleeve and pointed to where Noah and Millie were.

"Hey!" Millie smiled once the two both sat down. "I'm going to get a snack." [Y/N] stood up. "Can I have a dollar?" She rubbed her neck with a half smile.

Noah rolled his eyes and gave her a coin. "Thank you!" [Y/N] laughed and walked over to the vending machine. She looked at the options. "Bitch why do they put so much good stuff in the vending machine." She mumbled.

"I suggest the all dressed crisps." A voice said. She turned around and it was Louis. "Oh uh. Thanks?" [Y/N] furrowed her eyebrows.

She inserted the coin and pressed a button. The crisps fell from its slot. [Y/N] picked it up and turned around.

Louis raised his eyebrow and she moved out of the way so he can get his snack.

"Tell me how they taste." He laughs as she walks off. "I'm okay buddy." She mumbled to herself but nodded politely at him and went back to her friends.

"Oh shit I love that flavour!" Noah jumped and grabbed one. She eyed him. "I paid for these." He shoved another crisp in his mouth. "Didn't I pay for your food last time?"

He hushed her and grabbed another one. The group began to talk the most dumbest things anyone could talk about.

"[Y/N], since you're adopted how much did you cost?" Noah asked. She choked on her drink. "You don't fucking ask that!" Millie hit his arm. "I don't know." She shrugged.

"Ask Robert then." Finn laughed. "Oh I never knew I could do that!" [Y/N] scoffed. He threw a piece of candy at her. She threw it back at him harder. "Ow you bitch!" He jumped.

[Y/N] smiled cheekily at him. Finn just rolled his eyes and after the break passed, she walked with Noah towards their lockers.

They both grabbed their science books and made their way towards the classroom.

Noah kept talking about how annoying his sister was yesterday for their mum's birthday and [Y/N] drowned him out until they made it to their classroom down the hall.

He opened the door for her and they both walked in. The two took a seat in the front. She pulled out her book and a notebook.

She grabbed her mechanical pencil and began to sketch random designs while Noah attempted to copy her until the teacher came.

"Good afternoon everyone." Mr Evans mumbled. He pulled out his laptop. "Today we'll be talking about electromagnetisms." A slideshow made its way onto the board.

Mr Evans scanned the room. "Before we start, has anyone seen Louis by any chance?" He looked between the students. Everyone just shook their heads.

He nodded with a disappointed look and turned back to the board to begin his lesson.

After the first slide, Louis came running in. He stood up straight and pulled his bag over his shoulder since it was falling.

"Where were you?" Mr Evans placed down the remote. "I'm sorry I went to the restroom but then the bell rang and I still had to go get my books that I realized I forgot in chemistry." Louis rubbed his neck.

The teacher narrowed his eyebrows. "Have a seat now." He pointed to the students. Louis let go his breath and sat down next to [Y/N].

"What did I miss?" He whispered. [Y/N] turned her head to him. "Just the introduction of the electromagnetic spectrum." She shrugged. Louis nodded and let his focus go back onto the board.

"Now there are seven electromagnetic waves." Mr Evans switched the slide. "From highest to lowest energy is gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet radiation, visible light, infrared radiation, and radio waves."

He scanned the room. "Everyone will be assigned one wave and work in pairs for this. Which I will make due to some incident." Mr Evans turned to Noah and [Y/N].

"Oh come on! I electrocuted and stabbed her one time Mr Evans!" Noah whined. "Yeah and it fucking hurt for both incidents!" She snapped back.

"It hurt." He mimicked her voice. [Y/N] gritted her teeth and hit his head with her book. "Ow you fucking bitch!" Noah jumped.

"Now you two, you'll get detention if you keep misbehaving." Mr Evans raised his eyebrow. "If it means I get to beat him then it's worth it." She laughs. He shook his head.

"Anyway, I will make papers with everyone's name and someone else will pick it and you'll be their partner. The same will be done with which wave you will be doing for the project." He walked back to his table.

"For now, please feel free to talk quietly or work on any homework if you have any from other classes." He mumbled and began to write names before cutting the paper. Noah turned to [Y/N] with a grin.

"You're still mad?" He laughed. She eyed him. "No I'm mad about that one time you ran over my foot with the car." She sarcastically smiled. "Okay I said I was sorry for that too!" He threw his hands up in his defence.

"And how about when you threw me onto a rock on that one trip and I was in the hospital for a week because you broke most of my bones?" [Y/N] folded her arms.

Noah whined. "Stop it I stayed with you for the whole two weeks while you were in there! And I bought you a phone for an apology. Which to me is an amazing sorry gift I don't know about you." He mumbled.

"But then you broke it while hitting Finn since he took your chocolate." She raised her eyebrow. Noah rolled his eyes.

Mr Evans lifted up his head after hearing their conversation but didn't say anything. All he did was shake his hats. He walked over to Noah and he picked a paper from both hats.

"You're going to fucking cry Mr Evans. I got Gaten. And we're doing ultraviolet radiation!" He smiled. "Oh sweet Jesus." He mumbled and moved onto [Y/N]

She shuffled the papers and grabbed one from each hat. "I got Louis and we're doing gamma rays." Louis perked his head up. "Okay, thank God you didn't get someone like Sadie or something." Mr Evans sighed with relief.

He walked around the room and did the same with everyone until the ones who didn't have partners had one. Mr Evans then walked back to his desk to place the hats down.

"You guys may leave early since I'm just that amazing." Mr Evans pointed to the door. "And because you hate Noah and I." [Y/N] added. "Yes of course now shoo." He waved his hands. She laughed and grabbed her bag.

"Hey Louis!" [Y/N] walked over to him. "Sorry tonight I can't do the project. I'm going to a party. But I can cancel!" He quickly said.

She giggled. "Holy shit calm down princess, I was about to say that I was going to a party too. Will's party right?" [Y/N] raised her eyebrow. He nodded. "Well I'll see you there." She shrugged and walked back to Noah.

Noah waved his hand and she picked up her pace. Millie and Finn walked out of their geography classroom.

"Hey [Y/N] before the party can we please go shopping? I have nothing to wear." Millie whined. "Your closet is a fucking mall itself and you have nothing to wear?" Finn laughed.

She hit his arm. [Y/N] smiled. "Yeah sure I'll ask my dad."