Harry panicked, tearing his mouth away and turning his head to the side, jerking his hands away and pushing against Draco's chest.

Only after Draco pulled away a bit, bracing himself on his elbows and lifting himself up off of him a little, did Harry turn his face back, eyes looking wide, startled, and very dark. Resting his forehead against Harry's, Draco started stroking his face, smoothing his hair. "Shh, it's alright, it's alright, I won't, I promise," he whispered incoherently.

"You won't what?" Harry asked shakily.

Draco swallowed, all of the butterflies in his stomach coming back full force as he squeezed his eyes shut and tried frantically to calm down and think, figure out what he was doing...stop...stop scaring Harry... stop scaring himself. "I just... won't," he said finally, still breathing heavily.

There was a breathless moment, one of those endless moments, in which Harry's eyes narrowed thoughtfully and Draco watched the shadows his eyelashes made on his pale skin, and then Harry bit his lower lip. For a long time, Draco just stared into his eyes and wondered at the strange emotions he saw flickering there, and then Harry tensed, muscles shifting beneath Draco so suddenly that he yelped when he was flipped onto his back and Harry was almost shyly looking down at him.

"But what if I want you to?" he whispered, licking his lower lip uncertainly.

"...Oh," Draco breathed, not sure if he was ready for whatever Harry was suggesting but knowing that there was no way in hell he was going to say no. No way in hell he was going to let Harry back away, put more distance between them, because even Harry lying on top of him was not close enough. It wasn't... wasn't skin the way it had been in the lake.

Harry let out a shaky breath slowly and Draco reached up, pulling his glasses off and dropping them to the grass. A slow smile spread across Harry's lips and he ducked his head, dark hair falling into his eyes. Reaching up, Draco brushed it aside, fingertips grazing Harry's forehead, and their eyes met and held for a long moment.

It was different, Draco decided rather incoherently. Harry's eyes were different than he'd ever seen them, they looked...looked like glowing pools. Bright and deep and like Draco could fall into them forever. He wondered if it was because they'd been kissing, and wondered if his eyes looked the same, only silver.

Harry shifted and Draco's entire body echoed with the strange shock of that, as if lightning had suddenly shot through his veins. "Umm," he gasped, eyes going wide.

Instantly looking worried, Harry whispered, "What? Did I hurt you?"

"Umm," Draco said again, closing his eyes and, in an attempt to demonstrate what had caused that reaction, quite sure he would never be able to find the words for it, he lifted his hips a bit; Harry's knee had fallen between his legs, his own hips grinding down a bit, and he appeared quite unaware of it. Until, of course, it was Draco who was shifting against him, and then Harry's own eyes widened and his body jolted a bit. He swallowed heavily.

"Oh. Umm." Licking his lips, Harry closed his eyes and Draco hesitantly lifted his hands to Harry's shoulders, sure the other boy was going to panic and roll away and wanting, somehow, to convince him to stay. He needn't have bothered. Even as he was wistfully preparing for the suddenly flash of cold he knew would hit him after Harry pulled away, the other boy was gingerly yet deliberately grinding his hips down into Draco's, his eyes fixed on Draco's face, as though waiting for a reaction.

"God," Draco breathed, the sudden rush of heat through his entire body making it hard to think.

Harry smirked a little and kissed him hard, the force of it nearly bruising Draco's mouth, but he didn't care. It was wild and strange and he'd never done anything remotely like this, not with Lisa or anyone. Even if he had, he doubted that it would have made him ache as badly as this did, with the strange mix of aggression and hesitation in every move Harry made. As if he wanted to devour Draco but first shyly asked permission.