Part 2

Your team won the volleyball game but you were very upset. In the locker room you asked your setter why she never set to you when you called for it. She waled up to you, "I saw you flirting with my boyfriend this morning in the halls."

You were so confused about who she was talking about which she could visibly see and said, "Daichi?" In that moment your heart broke into a million pieces as you were very shocked because you never knew he had a girlfriend. You apologize telling her it was a it was just a misunderstanding. She forgave you and walked away smirking as she finishing changing and cleaning up. You grab your things and head to the boys practice since they were still coming over.

When you get the gym you begin to wipe your face to get rid of your tears because you don't want the team to know what was going on. You were embarrassed enough that you've been crushing on someone who had a girlfriend that you didn't even know about, but you wouldn't be able to handle the looks of pity on the teams face.

You walked inside waving at the boys.

Hinata yells, "Heyyy, Y/n!!"

Daichi sees you and smiles so you put on a fake smile as you almost collapse onto the bleachers. Suga comes up to you and asks to talk to you outside. 

You smile, "What's u-" 

"What's bothering you."

You've known Suga for a while and he can always tell if somethings messing with you. This causes you to breakdown and start crying into his chest, "He has a girlfriend." 

"Uhhh, Y/n I could be wrong, but I thought you liked Daichi."

You look at him with tears in your eyes, "I do like Daichi, but he has a girlfriend."

Suga chuckles. "Are you laughing at my misery?" you say with a mix of sadness and playfulness. "No, I would never do that but Daichi doesn't have a girlfriend. Who told you that?"

You tell him everything that happened at your game with the setter as he nods assuringly. "Yeah I remember her,' You eyebrow raises in clear confusion as he continues 'that's Daichi's ex-girlfriend." In that moment you feel a wave of relief wash over you as you get really excited, "Really!?!"

"Yeah and Y/n can i give you some advice.' you nod 'tell him how you feel. You might just be surprised." You thank him and gave him another hug You guys walk back inside and see everyone cleaning up. When everyone is done y'all begin walking to your house. No one is home since your parents are out of town and your sister is at her friend's house.

Once inside you say, "make yourselves as home. I'm going to take a shower so start picking out a movie to watch after I get out." You look at Tanaka and Noya, "Don't get any weird ideas, Asahi I'm counting on you to keep them in line." They are slightly offended as Asahi makes prayer hands, "Of course." and for a moment you actually thought you could see a halo around his head.

After you shower, you put on a comfy crop top and spandex (or whatever you're comfortable with). You walk out with blankets and pillows when you see Tanaka's and Noya's mouth drop. Asahi slaps them on the back of their heads giving you an innocent smile. You hand everyone a blanket and sit on the end of one of your big couch next to Daichi. Kageyama is on the other side with Hinata sitting on the ground in front of him. Tsukki yams and Suga are also on the ground while Noya and Tanaka are hoggine the other couch, and Asahi is lying on the recliner.

"So what are we watching?" you ask

Yams replies, "The Notebook."

"Are y'all serious? Who agreed to this?" you look at Daichi 

"Well Hinata can't handle scary movies and Tanaka thought if he watched it he could impress Kiokyo." Daichi smiles as he scratches his neck.

You start the movie and around the sad and emotional part you begin to get tired as you notice some of the guys are crying. You're a sympathetic crier so your eyes start tearing up as you fall asleep. Daichi sees that your asleep and admires your beauty. He sees a tear falling down your cheek and wipes it away. After the movies is over you feel someone pick you up and carry you bridal style. Instinctively, you put your arms around their neck and nestle your head into their chest. They bring you to your room and lay you down on your bed. You start to feel around for your body pillow that you normally cuddle with. Once you feel for it you pull it to your self wrapping your arm and leg around it and start falling asleep.

it's Saturday but you still have an alarm set so you sleep in too late. Cardi B. - Money starts going off as you reach across your pillow to turn it off. You lay back down as you feel something odd about your body pillow...it's almost furry and... built? You rub the sleepy out of your eyes and look down to see Daichi. You yelp and he rolls over so you're face to face. You caress his cheek then slap it a few times, " Wake up. You have some explaining to do." 

He opens his eyes sluggishly, "Uhh, Daichi? What are you doing in my room, or more specifically... in my bed?" He gives you a sleepy smile, "Last night I brought you to your bed to go to sleep and as I got up to leave you wrapped yourself wound me. I didn't want to wake you up so I ended up falling asleep too." 

You sit up, "I am so sorry! I did not mean to do that. Wow, I basically man handled you." He chuckles as he gets up, "Don't worry about it. If I could I wouldn't do anything different."

You smile as you put your hair behind your ear.