3. 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚 ✨𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭✨ "𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐢𝐧..."

⚠️TW: creampie kinda again couse yk I like it-lol, sex in the locker rooms, dirty
praise (?) ⚠️

✨“someone could walk in on us any minute now... you’d like that though, wouldn’t you?”✨

Suga was with you the last one in the gym. You both had to clean up, but now he's comfortably sitting on one of the benches in the locker room with you in his lap. One hand gripped a fistful of your ass, the other firmly on your waist, pushing you up and down over and over again pushing up into you in shallow strokes.

You couldn't help yourself in that moment but let out a quite moan. Crescent shapes were put into his shoulders by your fingers who hold onto him desperately. Even though he wears his jersey, and beneath it a shirt, he felt how your nails dig into his skin. “doing good baby” he pants, squeezing your soft flesh in his hands. 

“someone could walk in on us any minute now... you’d like that though, wouldn’t you?” he was never so impatient as in this moment as he bounced you all the way up to his tip, and then all the way down to the end on his cock.

The angelic moans that left you after his action were pure music and only motivated him more to repeat his last doing. He wanted the sweet feeling of your wet walls that clench around his cock feel again. But he wasn't the only one who wanted to feel it again. You moved up and then sank down onto him again leaving a squeak out of you as you did. Both of you felt it, yours and his orgasm was coming soon.

You gently biting into his neck to silence your sounds as you moved faster and faster on top of him. Suga only could throw his head back and hold more to your waist helping you. But then it happened, you were creaming all over his cock as he pushed his hips up at you. “good girl, fuck, oh fuck—” he groans into your ear, hips stilling along with yours.

you can feel him twitch as he lets go himself inside you, gasping with every spurt of cum your fluttering pussy milks from him.

✨WORD COUNT✨
~382~

⚠️REQUESTS FOR OS OR SCENARIOS ARE OPEN⚠️