|| Chapter 5 ||

This chapter is dedicated to AbdullaThottoli2 💖😊

After keeping her jewelry and wedding dress along with her roses securely in the cupboard given to her by her sweet husband, Piyali hesitantly went towards the bedroom dressed in a minion suit.

As she stepped out, her eyes fell on her husband's figure, who was lying straight on the couch with crossed arms and closed eyes. She took slow steps towards him, gripping her chappal tightly on the floor.

"Slow Piyali, slow.." Chanting this mantra, she reached near his couch.

Her eyes popped out on seeing the veins on his arms which were brightened due to the reflex of his action. Piyali started drooling over it.

"Wow. This looks like roots." She muttered in aww, her eyes following his long structures.

"He is tall like a tree and of course he will have root like veins." She giggled out loudly in her thoughts.

Reyansh groaned on hearing her squeals and opened his eyes. Piyali instantly stood like a robot.

"What." He snapped as he found her eyes on his biceps again.

"Er..nothing. I am readyyyy." She chirped, showing her night dress.

Reyansh squinted his eyes and took a look at the tiny yellow creatures with goggles printed on her T-shirt.

"I am sleepy. Good night." Letting out a yawn, she started moving towards his bed.

"Wait."

"What are these?" He asked, pointing at the prints on her t-shirt.

Piyali looked down to see what he was mentioning about, then gasped loudly in shock.

"You don't know them." She asked in disbelief.

"Nope." He shrugged.

"Ahhhhh...." She moaned out painfully and he cringed.

"You will be the first donkey in this universe who doesn't have any idea about minions." She snapped at him without thinking about the word she used.

Reyansh was shocked as it is the first time a girl, hell anyone addressed him as a donkey.

"I will increase your IQ on this, don't worry." She patted his head and started her speech " Minions are small, yellow creatures who have existed since the beginning of time, evolving from yellow into beings which exist only to serve history's most evil masters." Reyansh stared at her with a wide open mouth.

"The main three minions are these." she traced the print "They are cute isn't it ?. Sooo the first one is Bob, second Stuart and third Kevin. But actually among them I love Bob the most. And you know why ?. Because Bob is soo cute and.....