εԹίနσδε ƒσմɾϯεεη - Թαɾϯ ϯϖσ

Start from the beginning

Penelope: And I know how much she cares about you. (Leo sighs.)

Leo: It isn't fair to keep her in the dark...but I have to keep this secret. (He sits back down.) So somehow I have to tell Piper that I can never see her again and I can't tell her why.

Penelope: You don't need my help Leo. You need a miracle.

(Scene: Buckland's. Prue's office. Prue is typing on her laptop. Someone knocks on the door. The door opens and Andy comes in.)

Andy: Got a minute?

Prue: Uh, sure. (Andy closes the door. Prue puts the spirit board down so Andy can't see. Andy comes to her desk.) Why don't you just sit down here? (He sits down.) That's perfect. So, um, what's up?

Andy: I got some interesting information about a boy named Max.

Prue: A boy?

Andy: Named Max. Yes.

Prue: Whoa.

Andy: Curious huh?

Prue: Very. (As Andy talks, the pointer on the spirit board starts spell out another message.)

Andy: Earlier today, a microchip plant was broken into but nothing was taken. (Prue sees the pointer move and begins to write down the message.) Stranger still, the alarms were turned off before the front door was opened on the outside.

Prue: Uh, what does this have to do with this boy Max?

Andy: Well, uh, security cameras picked up a car in the front parking lot with a boy in the back seat...matching this photo taken at an arcade last week... (He shows her a picture of Max and another boy.) ...where a couple of kids sunk in in much the same way. Same boy. Max Franklin.

Prue: Do you know who was in the front seat?

Prue: Do you know who was in the front seat? (Andy shakes his head.)

Andy: Just that they shot and wounded a security guard at the scene. This boy's in serious trouble Prue. This is not a dream. (Andy leans closer.) I need to know what you know about this.

Prue: Well, I mean, why would I know anything? I think that you need to talk to his family.

Andy: (Leaning back in his chair.) I did. His father. He pretended not to know anything either. Clamed the boy was out of state visiting grandparents, will be back tomorrow, but something's wrong. He wanted to tell me something, but he was scared. He was afraid to say anything. What are you writing? (Prue looks up after completing the message.)

Prue: Nothing. I'm just doodling. Andy: You're not going to tell me anything are you? (Andy stands up.) One day, I'm going to figure out your secret Prue. Count on it. (He leaves. Prue looks at the message. It reads KIDNAPPED AUTO SHOP.)

(Scene: Quake. Kitchen. Piper is washing her knives. An employer brings Piper a cell phone.)

Employer: Telephone. (Piper takes it as he leaves.)

Piper: Hello?

(Cut to Prue's office.)

Prue: Hey. Um, look, Max is a boy, Piper, and he's been kidnapped.

(Cut to Piper)

Piper: What?

(Cut to Prue)