End

‘RYOU!’

That’s the cue. Sakurai opened his eyes and got up quickly, but he failed. ‘Ow’ he groaned. His left knee is bleeding and aching terribly. Aomine saw Sakurai’s knee from a far, then fasten his pace to help Sakurai to get up.

‘IDIOT!’ That was probably not the right thing to say, ‘tripping over a road!’ he added. He didn’t intent to scare Sakurai. It’s just too much seeing his face in pain, Aomine couldn’t take it. He is too blunt and can’t express his feeling properly.

He lifted Sakurai up, the brunette stays still. ‘I-I’m sorry..’ Aomine clicked his tongue. ‘At least you have something to be sorry for.’ Sakurai just blinked. He was a bit surprised when the other teen started walking towards the direction of his apartment.

‘A-Aomine-san!’

‘Shut up.’

Sakurai’s heart beats so fast, Aomine is carrying him bride-style. ‘His heart beats fast too’ but this contradicts Aomine’s face. His face has no emotion at all. – I think it’s because he chase me, not because of some something.

[ T i m e s k i p ~ because there is too much awkwardness~]

They are now in front Sakurai’s apartment. ‘Keys’ as if Aomine’s voice has poison in it. Without a second thought, Sakurai handed the said keys.  He opened the door and slips the keys into his own trouser pocket.

‘Here’ Aomine offered his hands. ‘N-No need’ wailing his hands, Sakurai was then lifted again by the blunette. This time Sakurai been dragged like a sack of corn. He just he can’t handle too much contact; this day is too much for him.

He was then place gently on his bed. He can’t stop starring at Aomine’s face. The ace then caught him, giving him a sigh. ‘So-Sorry’ he bowed his head to hide his tomato face. He flew out the bedroom to get some supplies.

Aomine is familiar with the apartment and where Sakurai put his things. How many times did he pay a visit here just to eat? He found the first aid kit, took it then head back to treat Sakurai's knee.

‘His been awfully quite. It makes me more nervous!’

‘There. Does it sting?’Sakurai shook his head.

‘...’

‘...’

‘ARGH! CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING SPEAK!?’

‘I-I’m fine! really. S-sorry for not talking.’ Aomine just stroked his temple. ‘Ryou’, cleared his troat. ‘about Satsuki earlie –‘

‘N-No! It’s fine. You can forget that!’

‘You don’t understand. The thing is –‘

‘I-It’s okay Aomine. It’s not my business anyway. Sorry for blurting out such private matte –‘

‘WILL YOU LET ME FINISH FIRST!’ another shout from Aomine. How bad their conversion could go, huh?  Sakurai closed his mouth before uttering another ‘sorry’. He started to listen this time.

‘She is just messing with you, okay?’

Eh?

‘Fuck. It started when I told her about my dream. I-It’s about you! A-and... You were a girl there.’ Sakurai is just listening but embarrassed at the same time. ‘then she came up a conclusion that I might have feelings for you and the like. So, she then said something to wait you outside because she told something that made you cry, like that. Then – ’

‘a-are you?’ this is a brave step for Sakurai. He didn’t have a choice. He want to know it so bad, if he gets dumped then he will stop – he will try to stop.

‘what..?’ said Aomine, he pretend he didn’t hear but it’s the opposite. Sakurai started to sob but he manages to ask again. ‘D-Do you have feelings f-for me?’

Silence took place. Aomine was just staring at Sakurai, on the other hand, Sakurai can’t. It’s too quite that it turned out to be painful for the brunette. His mind is already full of negativeness, but his heart won’t give up.

What if he said no.

What if he will just stand up then leave me.

No. I have to accept it.

 “It was nothing,” said Sakurai broke off the silence. “Just me being… irrational. I’m sorry.”

‘Yes.’ blurted Aomine out, Sakurai’s breath hitched and the blush on his cheeks deepened as he slowly turn his head to look at Aomine.

Then Sakurai started to cry out. He can’t believe what he heard. ‘What? Hey stop crying will you.’

'Hidoi, Aomine-san.' The other one is confussed, 'what? I said, YES. I love you' 

Sakurai stopped. 'Yes..?' he thought Aoimine said 'yes' to Sakurai statement being 'irrational'.

'Yes.' Aomine is so embarrased. 'Why do I have to repeat something so embarrasing. Shit'

‘ I’m sorry. A...Aomine-san.’  Aomine sigh, he slowly put his hands around the crying boy. ‘Daiki. Call me by my first name, got that Ryou?’ he then rest his forehead on Sakurai’s. ‘Y-Yes. Daiki-kun.’

Aomine gently took hold of Sakurai's chin, tilting it up, before making a kiss. It’s just a smooth smooch, and that enough to make Sakurai stop crying.

‘A-Aomine-san...?’

‘Just Daiki, dammit!’

‘I’m sorr –‘

Aomine leans forward, ‘open your mouth’ Aomine kissed him open mouthed, slipping his tongue thru Sakurai’s, making the other flinched, but kissed back as well. They began to be more passionate. Aomine moved his hands to support Sakurai’s back, slowly bringing the other down with hot kisses.

Once they parted, they both gaze lovingly to each other. Sakurai is breathing heavily, which put a smirk on Aomine’s face. The ace could feel his cheeks getting hotter, and butterflies soaring in his stomach. This sensation always gets him, irritating to the point he ditched practice because of it. – It’s Sakurai Ryou’s fault, giving his teammates smiles that could melt a new brought ice cream, soft hands that always feed him, tasty lunchboxes and lastly Sakurai’s tone whenever he call outs his name. Aomine really loves Sakurai.

‘I – err.. today is the first day I’ve been kissed’ Sakurai blurted out suddenly. ‘s-sorry. I’ve never done something like this before.’  

‘You’re not bad at all.’ Aomine reassured him, he leans for another kiss. The kissed was so intense. Sakurai can’t breathe properly, but he doesn’t want this to end. All anxiety is melting away; Sakurai hands went naturally through Aomine’s back.

‘I... love you... Ryou.’ said Aomine between kisses.

 ‘mnh.. too’

Let’s just say Aomine did eat a raw Japanese dish that night. – Lovingly.